Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

43 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

They are poo players end of. Nothing to do with tactics, the dross out there are terrible footballers. We are not getting tactically hammered. They just have much better quality players. 90% of this team isn't good enough for league one imo. 

While I'm inclined to agree on the players the manager is clearly - clearly - not the right man for the job. Give me one thing - just one - that makes you think otherwise.

We have to stop conceding goals. A back four with Pudil, Palmer and fox in and even Fred, isn’t good enough for league 1. Lees and Loovens need to start every game til the end of the season. Hunt or Pelp rob and Pudil lwb with Fred making up a three. As unpopular as he is Jones need to start in the centre.....then perm any attackers from there...Reach and Abdi with Joao and Rhodes.

He’s done one good thing since he’s been here and that’s stopped the scrubbers doing the double on us on our anniversary season which they would never have lived down.

Other than that I am unimpressed personally, his pointless cup wins can get negated by the lacklustre performance we had down at Swansea.

3 minutes ago, David1867 said:

I bet Carlos and his coaching staff, who were hounded out of Hillsborough will be pi$$ing themselves tonight. 

Yes- and who hounded them out?   Fourth wasn't good enough for some of our fans.

But.... you get what you deserve.