Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

I would be happy at this point for a shot on target. Have we really become this bad, yes we have injuries but these guy should know the basics of passing to your own team, tackling and shoot at the white thing with the string attached to it.

I live abroad and I'm currently contemplating to tell folk that secretly all along I came from Manchester and City have always been my team and all that went before was because I'm ex SAS.

In about three weeks this would become fact and I could leave a life of football misery behind me.

• Haha 2

I                     can't                     believe                     just                      how                     bloody                    slowly                      we                      do                     everything.

• Haha 2

Are his selections bizarre or is Jos just trying to juggle his wafer-thin squad ?

Each of the 5 outfield players on the bench are better than those on the pitch. Perhaps they were pencilled onto the team-sheet for Tuesday? They certainly should be inked in now. 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

You just know if DC did have the sense to replace Jos he would give the job to yet another unknown foreign manager or even Lee bloody Bullen. 

Just pick the most random manager, in the most random league - and that will be our new manager.

If he is also really odd, then it's nailed on.