Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

JL set us up strangely at Millwall too. He really seems to struggle with organizing us for the away games.

I could round on every single player out there today because they've all been poor, but equally, it's pretty clear they don't seem to know their jobs.

I fully expect at least two subs bringing on at half time, but it's clear the main that needs to change is the formation.

What nettles me, is that all this was avoidable.

If Chansiri had pulled the trigger in the autumn, then we'd most probably have had enough points by now not to be walking a tightrope.

So not only does he not sack Carlos, but when Carlos gets tempted away he brings in a manager who's alien to this league.

If we ship many more in the second half then it's all up for Luhukay.

I'd carry Megson or Evo to Hillsborough on my back, and I never thought I'd say that.

Just somebody with some passion and a nasty streak in them.

Our biggest problem is Chansiri, because he doesn't know his arm from his elbow.

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

What are we expecting all our good players are injured and all our better ones that are left are in the bench.

Will win the second half though will promise you that.

I only saw 25 minutes or so before the stream went off, but I saw enough to know we won't win the second half.

City are pressing, marking tight and winning every 50/50 ball.   We are standing about as though it's a practice match, bit like the Swansea game. When we do get the ball in space, we aren't passing it forward.

Who said we were fitter under Jos?   Under Carlos last season, we came back from 2-0 down to beat these at Hillsboro last season.  We look a lot unfitter now.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

On a brighter note.... I bought a long handled pronged wallpaper perforater  today and a long handled stripper !

I built a nice flat pack shoe storage bench for the hallway. The misus is delighted. Unfortunately I've now trashed the front room...........

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

What are we expecting all our good players are injured and all our better ones that are left are in the bench.

Will win the second half though will promise you that.

Losing is one thing, but I do expect not to be outright embarassed on the pitch.

I thought we couldn't get worse after that disorganized performance at Swansea, but here we are.

Tuesday night against Ipswich, I am organising a protest against the board, we need answers and need change because this club is rapidly declining.

The event will begin at 18:30 in the Forty Foot pub where there will be a buffet  with a selection of sandwiches ranging from egg mayo to corned beef. Various snacks including jammie dodgers, Barney Bear cake bars and fingers, plenty of fingers. 

We will then proceed in an army down Herries Road to the South Stand and then protest on the bridge. I'm going to hit Hillsborough like a hurricane, when Jonathan Concrete asks questions, Jonathan Concrete gets answers.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Is this what we’ve come to when we take comfort in beating a team in the second half when we come away from another ground with 0 points and our rivals are breathing down our necks?

Not sure beating Bristol City in the second half of a game they’d already won at half tome will be much consolation against Doncaster Rovers and MK Dons next season but each to their own.

I meant it more along the lines of Jos has royaly screwed it up in the first half but we will be better in the second. 

Maybe I should have just put that.lol

• Like 1

Guest mkowl
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

DC just went for the cheap option getting Jos in as manager. That looks like it really will cost us this season. 

Exactly - they must have looked really hard to find someone so unsuited to this league

2 minutes ago, paulrs said:

If the second half continues this game could be a turning point. Jos has had plenty of good will up to now, from me included, but to turn in such a tepid display for the fans that travelled 200 miles in heavy snow is going to do him no favours at all especially off the back of going out of the cup in such limp fashion.

Agreed.

At least in his first few games there seemed to be a reaction from the players. Even if we weren't winning we were grinding out results and looked tighter at the back.

Something has gone wrong. And it's not just the rubbish players. Jos is supposed to believe in Discipline, Effort and Commitment; time to start demanding it from the players.

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

What nettles me, is that all this was avoidable.

If Chansiri had pulled the trigger in the autumn, then we'd most probably have had enough points by now not to be walking a tightrope.

So not only does he not sack Carlos, but when Carlos gets tempted away he brings in a manager who's alien to this league.

If we ship many more in the second half then it's all up for Luhukay.

I'd carry Megson or Evo to Hillsborough on my back, and I never thought I'd say that.

Just somebody with some passion and a nasty streak in them.

Our biggest problem is Chansiri, because he doesn't know his arm from his elbow.

If, if, if...

That was a horror show first half .

Palmer is shocking , rest of defence poor 

Clare and Pelpussy getting battered in midfield and Dave is managing to find a Bristol player every time 

Terrible first half .