Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

The fans hounded Carlos out if you read the posts I was replying to.   Did you not read the countless threads on here?    Worked a treat didn't it?

As i recall we were setting the world on fire with CC as well this season.....

If it weren’t for the fans I’d probably just walk away from football. Wednesday have spoiled far too many of my weekends and recently it’s really felt like my club doesn’t want me this season but the fans are the lifeblood of the club and it’s good to share these rollercoaster rides with each and every one of you. Just wish there were more ups these days but here’s to you the fans, the one bright spark in a terrible, terrible season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

let 4 in against Villa,    let in 2 against Swansea,   so far 4 against City,       what is happening Wednesday you are in training tomorrow morning if I had my way. 

Can't do that mate, they'll be out spending their 1000's with their wannabe wags

4 minutes ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Not arguing against you either tbh, have no opinion on that, very hard to tell with such dire players what is what. I don’t think he will be here next season anyway, no matter what he did. 

Aye

4 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

On the bench are four  players getting paid at least 50 grand a week. I

No there isn't. 

Stop undermining the few valid points you make with bare face lying. 

4 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I'm ijjIt's obscene what cc has done to Wednesday. In his last two seasons here he actively dissuaded attacking football. 

Players like abdi and Jones never got a look in for at least their six months with us. Abdi can't have started five ganes 

And now look at Swansea. They are playing like we did in cc first season. 

We've been left hi and dry by cc. We are stuck with hopeless players earning massive amounts of money that we can't get rid of 

However, jl could do much better with what he's got. 

On the bench are four  players getting paid at least 50 grand a week. If they can't play three ganes in eight days then why are we paying them such obscene amounts. 

Wednesday are a complete shambles. 

Im going to say it. 

I told you this was going to happen back in August. Many disagreed. 

I knew cc would bale out. 

We are in such a mess. 

Oh shadupoyouface.

FFS.