Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, modboy said:

Jesus 

Well he could walk on water and bring the dead back to life, but perhaps SWFC is even beyond his assistance. I now feel for my club is definitely a relegation contender, fourth from bottom would suit me fine, what a crap ambition that is.

If the second half continues this game could be a turning point. Jos has had plenty of good will up to now, from me included, but to turn in such a tepid display for the fans that travelled 200 miles in heavy snow is going to do him no favours at all especially off the back of going out of the cup in such limp fashion. His team selection for the Millwall game is looking more and more like a bad mistake.

Not that the players can be excepted from criticism, theres a definite lack of bravery from a lot of them. 

6 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

Amazingly there are 7 clubs below us at the moment. How crap must they be?

3-0!

There won't be for long.

Team selections might be dictated by injuries but you don't avoid relegation with Nuhiu as your main front man or Palmer & Fox as your full back pairing. You also don't avoid relegation with inexperienced youngsters no matter how good a prospect they are. 

Given our injury levels only signing Pelupessy in the transfer window is appaling club management by anybodys standards.

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

What are we expecting all our good players are injured and all our better ones that are left are in the bench.

Will win the second half though will promise you that.

I'm expecting the manager to take things back to basics. Concentrate on the defending organisation and make us solid them slowly build the attacking side of things. We've gone from this to looking like our players have been out on the p I s s last night then just got introduced to one another this morning.

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Clubs turned into a cancer. Chairman naive and deluded, manager is clueless and passionless and the players are just a bunch of s**thouse money grabbing w@nkers.

I am fuming.

This season had gone that bad that im actually enjoying it less then the hard times under milan and grey.

Personally Im thinking jos was the wrong man ...not a kneejerk either, just think walking into a club with all the injuries and a league you dont know was possibly a step to big for him.

Im not convinced...but we are definitely fighting a battle against the drop now, just hope we do a sunderland in the second half but I no its gunna end up at least 4 or 5 for them.

I'm sick of hearing about all our injuries now , we should have enough with our big squad to not be getting battered today but it doesn't suprise me tbh 

It's obvious Joss is not the man to get us out this mess 

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

What are we expecting all our good players are injured and all our better ones that are left are in the bench.

Will win the second half though will promise you that.

Is this what we’ve come to when we take comfort in beating a team in the second half when we come away from another ground with 0 points and our rivals are breathing down our necks?

Not sure beating Bristol City in the second half of a game they’d already won at half tome will be much consolation against Doncaster Rovers and MK Dons next season but each to their own.

4 minutes ago, Portugal Owl said:

Watching on IFollow. The only things we lack are skill, commitment, passion, talent, ability, gumption, organisation, leadership, We do however have the ability to pass to players in red shirts. Other than that we are OK. I expect us to keep them down to less than six today.

Pretty much.

I just rewound to check again, we had 9 flipping players behind the ball on both of Reid's goals, but just stood there and did nothing.

Just ridiculous.  Terrible defending.  Terrible organization.

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

This season had gone that bad that im actually enjoying it less then the hard times under milan and grey.

Personally Im thinking jos was the wrong man ...not a kneejerk either, just think walking into a club with all the injuries and a league you dont know was possibly a step to big for him.

Im not convinced...but we are definitely fighting a battle against the drop now, just hope we do a sunderland in the second half but I no its gunna end up at least 4 or 5 for them.

Never going to happen mate