Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Pieman said:

We have to stop conceding goals. A back four with Pudil, Palmer and fox in and even Fred, isn’t good enough for league 1. Lees and Loovens need to start every game til the end of the season. Hunt or Pelp rob and Pudil lwb with Fred making up a three. As unpopular as he is Jones need to start in the centre.....then perm any attackers from there...Reach and Abdi with Joao and Rhodes.

Shows how bad things have got when somebody is advocating starting with Loovens & I'm actually agreeing.

• Haha 1

I'm ijjIt's obscene what cc has done to Wednesday. In his last two seasons here he actively dissuaded attacking football. 

Players like abdi and Jones never got a look in for at least their six months with us. Abdi can't have started five ganes 

And now look at Swansea. They are playing like we did in cc first season. 

We've been left hi and dry by cc. We are stuck with hopeless players earning massive amounts of money that we can't get rid of 

However, jl could do much better with what he's got. 

On the bench are four  players getting paid at least 50 grand a week. If they can't play three ganes in eight days then why are we paying them such obscene amounts. 

Wednesday are a complete shambles. 

Im going to say it. 

I told you this was going to happen back in August. Many disagreed. 

I knew cc would bale out. 

We are in such a mess. 

4 minutes ago, cbirks said:

While I'm inclined to agree on the players the manager is clearly - clearly - not the right man for the job. Give me one thing - just one - that makes you think otherwise.

Not arguing against you either tbh, have no opinion on that, very hard to tell with such dire players what is what. I don’t think he will be here next season anyway, no matter what he did. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Who DID hound them out?

I don't want to argue with anyone but you're chatting nonsense mate

The fans hounded Carlos out if you read the posts I was replying to.   Did you not read the countless threads on here?    Worked a treat didn't it?