Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

Butterfield and Fox have to start,otherwise wel have noboddy to blame for the inevitable defeat,and Dave of course :tango:

Hope for once he goes 352 and takes the middle over,no idea why he persists with 5 at the back,we just invite trouble

Edited by legendaryswan

Good Morning your Lordship, you really need to take this up in the house. Wednesday shafted by Bristol Rovers ( I know it's City, but what's a little insult between the Men of Steel and straw munching apple squashers).  To call the game on 27 hours before kick off as a Blizzard rages and all our armed forces are busied digging things out and rescuing people; While at the same time the Highways agency are telling all forms of media to get the message out "STAY PUT, DO NOT TRAVELL".

Serve the little bleeders right if we score a goal, OR PINCH A POINT, OR EVEN SNATCH A VICTORY. Whoops sorry just drifted off into a day dream there for a second or two.

Anyway like I keep saying it's football, it's 11 v 11 and as we all know anything can happen. COME ON WEDNESDAY  UTO WAWAW ! lol

Great as always snoots and have a funny feeling that you probably have to do this again in a few weeks, even though I don't live in uk but the reports don't sound good so let's hope it is called off so he have a chance to get more players back, think we will Nick it 2-1 

take care all our fans travelling to and from the match and let's hope it's worth all the hassle 

uto

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Good to see you stringing together a bit of form snooty..... that's two on the trot you've got in on time...:tango:

FFS.

Strung with errors again though.  

It's the late going to press you see,  by the time midnight rolls around I'm half cut. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Strung with errors again though.  

It's the late going to press you see,  by the time midnight rolls around I'm half cut. 

Keep up the good work pal.... it's well appreciated.

Btw.. I'm working on a book that deals with the relationship between elite sports performance and the relationship with science fiction....

I'm talking with Mel and Mick Lyons and I can't get a word in...all they go on about is the no boundary theory....

When I asked them about the glory days and wether they'd been reading war of the worlds..or planet of the apes...they asked me if I thought that penalties had anything to do with quantum superposition..

FFS.

• Haha 2