Bristol City 4 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

7 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Well, apart from the scoreline, the lack of anything from the side, and the fact that Bristol have pulled our pants down quicker than a hooker drops hers down kelham island, not too bad.

Down kelham island you say? lolhow much are we talking?

• Haha 1

Do you think that we should make the players and manager hitch hike home and give the nice warm posh executive seats on the executive coach to a couple of dozen of those poor Wednesdayites that have struggled down from South Yorkshire.

15 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

What nettles me, is that all this was avoidable.

If Chansiri had pulled the trigger in the autumn, then we'd most probably have had enough points by now not to be walking a tightrope.

So not only does he not sack Carlos, but when Carlos gets tempted away he brings in a manager who's alien to this league.

If we ship many more in the second half then it's all up for Luhukay.

I'd carry Megson or Evo to Hillsborough on my back, and I never thought I'd say that.

Just somebody with some passion and a nasty streak in them.

Our biggest problem is Chansiri, because he doesn't know his arm from his elbow.

Bit harsh on Luhukay but agree with everything else. That's why I wanted Carlos gone earlier and someone like McCarthy brought in, the players needed a kick up the arris and some passion instilling in them by someone that knows this league and how to cope with the relentless fixture list. If we're going to go down - or at least get in a relegation scrap - let's see some fight from the team. When Jos came with a reputation as a disciplinarian I was happy but as every match goes by the performance levels get lower and lower and he just stands emotionless on the sidelines. Its starting to worry me.

Edited by paulrs

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I live abroad and I'm currently contemplating to tell folk that secretly all along I came from Manchester and City have always been my team and all that went before was because I'm ex SAS.

In about three weeks this would become fact and I could leave a life of football misery behind me.

boast post ;)

• Haha 1