New Head of Recruitment Appointed

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

In other news, Taylor Swift has been appointed Person of The Year by Times Magazine.

She talks about helping fellow Wednesdayites in her collection of the title.

Taytay is also a dollar billionaire ($1.1Bn net worth) according to Bloomberg. This will help considerably. :duntmatter:

wow couldnt chansiri have banged his head in june rather than october .if all these came in in june we might have been half way up the league . if danny keeps us up as far as im concerned he is manager of the season and way better than anything any manager has done in the past 25 years 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

How our bonkers Chairman is managing to get staff of this quality to join his chaotic sh**show I have no idea. 

Imagine where we could be if Chansiri had run us properly from the beginning. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Another excellent addition to the coaching set up at the club.  It's very encouraging how DR has put together his team.  It's also very "un-wednesday" like.

If only this had happened 8 years ago with the coaching team and the off field leadership at the club we could be in a different place now.

• Like 6

It seems to be an excellent appointment and another addition just weeks after Mr C said he was putting no more money into the club.

I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's Apple crumble. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3