New Head of Recruitment Appointed

Has a good CV and so it appears decent contacts within football, thats what we need. 

With his contacts and Röhls links to the Red Bull clubs, hopefully we can secure some decent loan signings to replace the ones we have (who will hopefully be returned) this January.

I just hope we don't leave it until the end of the window, as usual. Games are running out, points are the prize and need reinforcements and an injection of quality as a matter of urgency.

• Thanks 1

Only just set up a company called ‘International Pathways’ (14th November 2023) in 50/50 partnership with a Richard John Brenkley. 

Don’t know if this means anything significant but the timing is a coincidence. And I don’t believe in coincidences. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

Only just set up a company called ‘International Pathways’ (14th November 2023) in 50/50 partnership with a Richard John Brenkley. 

Don’t know if this means anything significant but the timing is a coincidence. And I don’t believe in coincidences. 

Reaching out directly to my club football contacts on here , Academy Heads of Recruitment or Academy Directors. I have been mentoring and working with 2 very good young players who have just left their professional club due to circumstances beyond their control. The academy is no longer running. The first player is a second year scholar (U18) A prolific centre forward who scored 28 goals last season and 34 the year before. The second player is U16, LF player who can play left wingback , left back or left centre back of a 3. Both have very good ability and exceptional characters. These boys are suited to cat 2 or 3 professional clubs, are free and ready to trial. If you are in need of these positions and can provide a pathway please message me directly and I can link you with the players parents. Thank you

Taken from his linkedin page - sign them up. ^^^

• Like 1

He couldn't have joined at a more hectic time.

Imagine being part of having to turn the club around to avoid relegation within the current timescale.

Perhaps there are two deals on the table? One for a Championship Club, and one for a League One Club?

• Like 2