New Head of Recruitment Appointed

5 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Load of rubbish. Dc does something right and this us your response. Have fun walking in rain on your march. Seriously why even bother. 

Would you like to explain what exactly he's done right?

By the way, for your information, I'm not even going to the match, nevermind the march.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2023 at 17:35, Jim said:

Apparently he spoke to the chairman and still wanted to come here. Bizarre 🤣

To be honest, when I first read that interview snippet in the first post, I thought he meant he had spoken to the Cardiff chairman lol

Edited by FinnishOwl

2 hours ago, 1867tim said:

You say the chairman is a clusterfuck, needs his arrse kicking and we should encourage him to pack up and go.  I say his recruitment since Xisco left has been exceptional, give credit where credit is due and we should encourage him to continue to resolve our many, many problems with similar outcomes.  So, we are diametrically opposed.  In the nature of things, the chairman will go at some point, I hope he puts thing right and that we all enjoy success before he goes.

His actions over 8 years proves he's a clusterfuck. What he's somehow managed to do since the debacle of Xisco is to appoint what looks like on a paper, a highly talented manager, who has brought in his own staff. All DC has done is give him the green light to bring these people in. Nothing more, nothing less. He hasn't personally sourced anyone since Röhl. Therefore his recruitment is just a single person.

Now, we have what looks like another shrewd appointment in Kevin Beadell. DC will have never even heard of him until Röhl made the suggestion, possibly from a recommendation from Chris Powell. All DC has done is to fill a vacancy; a minimum requirement for an owner of a business. He's not gone above and beyond. He's delivered a minimum requirement.

And now you come on here, virtue signalling, having obviously been gaslighted by Chansiri's own entitlement mentality. You're coming across like the type of person who applauds a RyanAir pilot, for landing the aircraft he or she has been comprehensively trained to fly.

So yeah, no sh!t we are diametrically opposed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChapSmurf said:

His actions over 8 years proves he's a clusterfuck. What he's somehow managed to do since the debacle of Xisco is to appoint what looks like on a paper, a highly talented manager, who has brought in his own staff. All DC has done is give him the green light to bring these people in. Nothing more, nothing less. He hasn't personally sourced anyone since Röhl. Therefore his recruitment is just a single person.

Now, we have what looks like another shrewd appointment in Kevin Beadell. DC will have never even heard of him until Röhl made the suggestion, possibly from a recommendation from Chris Powell. All DC has done is to fill a vacancy; a minimum requirement for an owner of a business. He's not gone above and beyond. He's delivered a minimum requirement.

And now you come on here, virtue signalling, having obviously been gaslighted by Chansiri's own entitlement mentality. You're coming across like the type of person who applauds a RyanAir pilot, for landing the aircraft he or she has been comprehensively trained to fly.

Maybe check your mirrors before telling me I'm virtue signalling.

• Haha 2

On 07/12/2023 at 15:10, Stan Dupowls said:

Am always amazed how little our FD gets mentioned given all the financial issues we’ve had. It’s no secret it’s John Redgate - he like Channers doesn’t live in Sheffield, I can’t recall Radio Sheff have ever spoken to him. No big deal but he knows what’s what.

He used to have a cracking toyshop!

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

I like you! Great reply.