Bannan Injury

I didn't see him pull up and thought he'd got a dead-leg as he was rubbing the side, not the back, of his thigh.

This makes me think it's not a hammy.

DM said they'd be assessing in 24/48 hours which, if he knew it was hamstring, would pretty much have already ruled him out.

Fingers crossed he'll be ok.

Guest Musttryharder
12 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

It was a difficult one though taking him off when 3-1 and the game wasn't yet over. Once it was 4-1 the game was done but Bazza got injured before that, so no blame on Moore's part.

Going to be praying all week that Baz is back, would be gutted if he can't make the playoffs.

Though maybe missing both games, returning for the final and scoring the winner by a beauty would be pretty sweet.

I honestly cant see that the back room staff or even Bannan would have done the lap of honour with his family if there had been some sort of pull/strain. I reckon it wasnt anymore than a touch of cramp.

Guest FoxOwl12

One of the wifes mates husband knows a mate of one the groundstaff who says Bannan won't play again till next season.

42 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Anyone mentioned the goal we scored from a corner as soon as he’s gone off ?? No , ok I’ll not mention it then either. 😁

God, I hope he’s fit for Friday !! 

Can we mention the two we scored from corners when he was on?

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Sickening how much this is similar to Hooper in 2016/17

Not really anything like it

Hooper had been out November - April and managed 90 minutes 3 times the entire season 

Bannan has made 45 starts and played 96% of our minutes this season

• Like 1