Bannan Injury

It is odd though that he was left on when we were already confirmed in the top 6 by virtue of Plymouths scoreline if not our own and when we were 6 up against Cambridge.

The manager then decides to rest him when we were 1 up in a game that we eventually drew.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Taz said:

If we go up through the play offs he’ll get some reprieve - until we get battered 7-0 by Everton next season lol

Tbf hoping Everton escape and send L**ds down, but other than that you're right!

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

why would sunderland be frightened of bannan? they beat us 5-0 with 9 shots on target with bannan having a very poor game at there place. i hope he is fit but every one of our 11 starters needs to have a good game ,sunderland will be a very intimidating place on fri night ,it will need strong characters that night . i have little expectations i find thats the best way so wont get too upset or disappointed .  we need harley dean to start 100% palmer dunkley johnson were the 3 defenders at there place dunkley came off injured but he was shocking against there front players before he came off and brennan was a rabbit  in the headlights . 

We had an injury ravaged team and hadn’t played a game in weeks because of Covid. I don’t anticipate an easy game but I’d be astonished if it’s as one way as last time. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

To all those moaning that Bazza should have been taken off at 60 minutes saying the game was over at that point,  just remember that Pompey hit the woodwork twice in the next 15 minutes. At that point the game was far from over.

Imagine the meltdown on here if they had gone in. DM would have been slaughtered for it. Seems to me no matter what he does, some on here will criticise him for it. Poor guy can't win. 

This x1000

• Like 7
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

My source says he’s 50/50 and might be saved for the home leg😬

As we know DM is very cautious with playing players who have niggles/slight injuries so this wouldn’t surprise me.

FDB or Pato in CM then - think I’d prefer the former (ruling out Adeniran due to lack of match sharpness). Can’t see him moving Hutch in to CM. 

1 hour ago, Lawrie Madden said:

But we all know Milkmens best mates wife 2nd cousins are all lying barstewards 

Fine. I think I’ve been on here long enough for people to know that I’m not a liar, and that I rarely put inside info in, but when I do, it’s accurate.

If you want me to divulge my source, private message me and I’ll oblige.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/05/2022 at 13:30, morganowl said:

why would sunderland be frightened of bannan? they beat us 5-0 with 9 shots on target with bannan having a very poor game at there place. i hope he is fit but every one of our 11 starters needs to have a good game ,sunderland will be a very intimidating place on fri night ,it will need strong characters that night . i have little expectations i find thats the best way so wont get too upset or disappointed .  we need harley dean to start 100% palmer dunkley johnson were the 3 defenders at there place dunkley came off injured but he was shocking against there front players before he came off and brennan was a rabbit  in the headlights . 

Lighthearted remark in a way...problem? That game is now in the dustbin of history. UTO.

6 hours ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Moore has now said that they'll wait 24/48 hours to see. I don't like the sound of that. Anybody got any insider information? 😄

He said that in his post match interview so we’re already 24 hours in

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

My source says he’s 50/50 and might be saved for the home leg😬

My source says 60/40

probably same one but getting cold feet.