Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

19 hours ago, malek said:

This !

And after all the talk about Moore as a right man to play and develop youngsters he did poo all to prove it.

Only home grown youngster that got a chance was Brennan and even that out of sheer necessity. As soon as first senior player got fit Brennan got dropped despite playing well.

No surprise that any decent youngsters won't sign for us and that even those that were with us since they were 8 or 9 want to live club in a hurry as soon as they generate any kind of interest from other sides.

Didn’t the WBA lad on here allude to the fact Moore never even bothered to watch the youngsters games there?  I’m sure I read it somewhere. Might be wrong though. 🤔

So day 10 in the big brother house, any likely defensive signings coming in or are we just going to wait until we have dropped another 9 points in January before looking to get another winger in on the 31st.

We have had no game for 2 weeks, what a better time to get someone in and used to playing with his new team. But then of course than would be forward planning.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shetland Owl said:

Moore said a few weeks ago deals have been worked on and lined up- where are they ????????????

Probably signing just before the deadline to play Saturday.  Owt to save a few bob, you know how canny the chairman is with money.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OwlerIT2 said:

we don’t start looking in the barrel until the last day of the window

Mm...

If I were a football agent...I would advise my more 'talented' clients...don't agree to fookall until as late as possible....just in case a better offer comes in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All very well and good waiting for targets to make up their mind? Atm we ain’t a very good prospect to loaneees or parent clubs ? Those kind of loans are done near the end of the window when the big boys have flashed their cash and the merry go round starts coming to a stop? Think , and I never thought I’d say this but I’d take beevers straight away at least he’d be ours if rumers of his contract finishing at Peterborough? Can see us ending up with a washed up mate of Moore’s or a young kid who hardly kicked a ball in mens leagues? Hope dc and Moore prove me wrong cus the way we going this season will Peter out come February 

• Like 1