1) What was the first Wednesday match you can remember ever going to?
1957 a 1-1 draw v Preston North End reserves in the central League.
2) Who was your Wednesday hero growing up?
Probably Colin Dobson
3) Who's the greatest ever Wednesday player?
Probably Fred Spikesly
4) What's the best match you've ever been to?
our 5-4 win v Manchester United
5) What's the best away day you've ever had?
our 7-2 win at Old Trafford
6) What's the best football ground you've ever been to?
For atmosphere the Fritzwalter Stadium at Kaiserslautern was a bit special.
7) What's the best goal you have ever seen at a Wednesday match?
Browns volley for WBA against us at Hillsborough was very special (It is on video somewhere)
8 ) What's the best ever Sheffield Wednesday atmosphere you've experienced?
The candle show the night we beat Brighton brought a tear to my eye.
9) Who's been the best ever Wednesday defender?
It has to go to Ernest Blenkinsop, but Des Walker and Roland Nielsson hot on his heels.
10) Where's it all gone? When you experienced all of the above did you ever in your life expect to be now talking about FFP, P&S, VAR, Chairmen, Points Deductions, Hearings, Appeals, Transfer Embargoes, Court Cases, Lawyers, Barristers, QC's, Agents, Advisors and Loopholes? (not talking about just SWFC here - but football in general, as a whole.. as a sport)
Jimmy Hill & Johnny Haynes got the ball rolling Bosman followed up. The role of the FA has always been a useless Gentlemans club with their feet in the trough. However, they have now sold their soul to SKY and taken up third place in the running behind the EFL. But, as they say; Where there is life there is hope. I do so hope this is true !