OFFICIAL BERAHINO SIGNS FOR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

If we’ve done this properly it’s a master stroke plays anywhere near his potential he’s way too good for this division, if he doesn’t put the effort or interest in we get rid .

At 28 the incentives for the player are massive do well here and he’ll get another multi million pound contract , flop here in league one and it’s a downward spiral.

Let’s hope he does it.

• Like 2

This is either going to be a master stroke or a mistake that’s going to cost MrC a few thousand quid. Fingers well and truly crossed that he has realised he has chucked his career away and this could be his last chance. IF DM can get him playing like he was neither of them will be here next season 😀😀😀

• Like 1

It’s a no from me. Career on a steady and consistent decline. No improvement on Kamberi or Gregory. Will disrupt the harmony in the dressing room. Will create negative headlines off the pitch which we don’t need after the last few years. Only positive I can see is that I doubt he’ll last the season. I STILL TRIST IN MOORE but we’re close to repeating the stockpiling of players mistakes of the end of CCs era. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Let’s get behind him and everyone give him the support and welcoming every new player should receive.

Would also suggest watching the Rio Ferdinand podcast. Might change a few peoples opinions of him, or at least show him a little empathy.

Whilst I won't boo him or indeed make any noise at all, I'm shaking my head a little at this one. Three times convicted of drink driving means no empathy from me at all, should have gone inside. Hope he has become a better person, time will tell. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Big risk but let’s hope he can recreate his form of 8 or so years ago when he was the next big thing. 

How is it a big risk? assuming he's a freebie and the wage cap in L1 will mean he's on relatively low wages. 

We aren't reliant on him as we have Gregory, Kamberi,  Windass (when fit again), Patterson plus the lad from Wolves can play up top. Pretty much risk free i think...it will go one way or the other but i can't imagine the impact on us as club will be catastrophic. 

• Like 1

If this comes off it’s like we’ve signed the Raheem Sterling if league one 

Players like Bannan wing and byres feeding him will be crazy 

but watching kamberi play if he had someone like him upfront with him he’s going to get a bucket load…..if he’s attitude and desire to play is still there