OFFICIAL BERAHINO SIGNS FOR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

20 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Here's another bad signing. He's scored 13 goals in the last 4 seasons. 

13 goals in 44 starts all at a much higher level than L1. 

I agree, this is a big gamble but for no transfer fee Moore obviously thinks it's worth taking on a lad he's worked with extensively in the past. 

38 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

To the people saying he’s a trouble causer etc.

Bannan has been done for the same offence in the past, and dressing room disrupter Kamberi hasn’t exactly caused the uproar his dissenters told us he would. 

2012 Argued with Uwe Rösler, Loan spell with Brentford cut short. 

2014. contract talks cancelled after arrest on suspicion of drink driving.

2016 forced to apologise for having threatened to strike. Sent to camp in France for being overweight. Served an eight-week suspension after failing a drugs test. Criticised for his conduct and fell out of favour at WBA

2018 banished to the under-23s at due to poor discipline.

2019 Arrested for drink-driving. Suspended. Contract terminated, Glen Johnson heavily criticised his attitude in training, regular lateness and lack of effort. 

2019 to present 54 games (12 goals) in Belgium. 

Whats not to like ?

FFS

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

What is wrong with Wednesday? I've seen this young lad Davidson in the reserves and he's absolutely brilliant. The other day he scored a yet another phenomenal goal when he ran three quarters of the pitch, skinning 2 men and  before calmly slotting home. 

So rather than give this brilliant young player a chance we'd rather bring in yet another proven flop. 

Why bother with a reserve squad if we aren't going to use any of the players. 

Take a look for yourself at Davidsons goals. In any other team he would be given a chance. At Wednesday he's got no chance. 

What a joke. 

Hi, young Davidson’s Dad 👋🏻👋🏻

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just been doing some more reading about him, sounds a very talented lad but my God he has had problems. I didn’t even realise he had been banned for drugs!

He's had an interesting life that's for sure

31 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

What is wrong with Wednesday? I've seen this young lad Davidson in the reserves and he's absolutely brilliant. The other day he scored a yet another phenomenal goal when he ran three quarters of the pitch, skinning 2 men and  before calmly slotting home. 

So rather than give this brilliant young player a chance we'd rather bring in yet another proven flop. 

Why bother with a reserve squad if we aren't going to use any of the players. 

Take a look for yourself at Davidsons goals. In any other team he would be given a chance. At Wednesday he's got no chance. 

What a joke. 

If that Davidsond goal is the one I think it is. It was a good goal but the other team's defence were woeful 

If the contact is right, and we're not weeing away money then it's worth a shot.

I trust DM but his man management skills are going to be tested to the full come Christmas once all these players start not getting the game time they we're probably expecting.

Edited by agentwalker
  • Like 1

Big call from DM.

He's a high profile player (even though he really shouldn't be) that will reflect very badly if there are attitude issues.

Been impressed with Gregory and Kamberi so far both in terms of performances and application. Also Gregory is saying all the right things too.

Hope SB doesn't come in and spoil what appears to be a good spirit in the camp this season.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

2012 Argued with Uwe Rösler, Loan spell with Brentford cut short. 

2014. contract talks cancelled after arrest on suspicion of drink driving.

2016 forced to apologise for having threatened to strike. Sent to camp in France for being overweight. Served an eight-week suspension after failing a drugs test. Criticised for his conduct and fell out of favour at WBA

2018 banished to the under-23s at due to poor discipline.

2019 Arrested for drink-driving. Suspended. Contract terminated, Glen Johnson heavily criticised his attitude in training, regular lateness and lack of effort. 

2019 to present 54 games (12 goals) in Belgium. 

Whats not to like ?

FFS

Sounds like another Bothroyd/Ravel Morrison type.

Why are we signing this clown?

• Haha 1

Guest T Hardy
Just now, Westfield Owl said:

Sounds like another Bothroyd/Ravel Morrison type.

Why are we signing this clown?

This

I wish him well as I do anyone wearing the shirt, but I’ve got a bad feeling about this signing 

I would presume DM as laid the law down, any funny business and he will be out. But if he comes off he could be a real match winner at this level. So give the guy a chance. I really don't like the drink driving convictions.  But footballers get forgive for most things. Uto

1 hour ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

It’s a no from me. Career on a steady and consistent decline. No improvement on Kamberi or Gregory. Will disrupt the harmony in the dressing room. Will create negative headlines off the pitch which we don’t need after the last few years. Only positive I can see is that I doubt he’ll last the season. I STILL TRIST IN MOORE but we’re close to repeating the stockpiling of players mistakes of the end of CCs era. 

I trust Moore knows far more about him than you or I

• Like 1

Just now, One De Bilde said:

I trust Moore knows far more about him than you or I

Let’s hope so eh ?

Sometimes mangers can be arrogant and believe they can turn around the careers of fallen angels where others have failed. Ravel Morrison, Michael Johnson, Andre Green, John Bostock, Francis Jeffers, Nile Ranger and many more say otherwise. 

I said earlier in another thread that a good loan from a Premier League team (like when we got Antonio) is a real difference maker at this level. Well this isn’t from a Premier League team and it comes with risks but this could be the one. 

• Like 1