Wednesday - V - Barnsley OMDT

Will tomorrow ....  

275 members have voted

1. 1. ....be TP's first win

• YES
    • No
  2. 2. Does TP look like a man finding out things he didn't know before

• YES- He looks shocked
    • No- I'm sure he was aware what he was coming into.

1 hour ago, prowl said:

I thought Monk had brought in new hungry players. Turns out they aren't hungry in the way we thought,  just greedy.

Based on TP recent comments its 'the powers that be' that allegedly deal with such things,i said the 'monk' comments would continue despite this.....they have.....     

Mon isnt responsible for this,.....he was just the latest scapegoat in my view,now we have another..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Fair point, was thinking similar.  Van Aken has decent feet and can pass the ball, but so slow and can’t defend to save his life.  Iorfa looks list in midfield.

Let’s be honest, they’re both square pegs in round holes. 

Big Dom is just even squarer!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Atrocious in defence. Wildsmith shocking for the first and no one follows a midfield runner for the 2nd. That’s 3 games on the bounce we have conceded 2 goals. 

Unless Pulis is allowed to bring in 11 players in January I’m starting to worry. 

I don't think Wildsmith did that well for the 2nd either - balls chipped over and he stays in his 6 yard area; doesn't come out and make himself big. He has little movement at the best of time but think he's getting worst.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

You’re having a laugh mate! Surely! Reach has been a big big factor in both goals, anyone denying that is called Adam reach.

No perfectly serious, and I’m not your mate.  Most of the team are awful, plenty of shocking performances today and you choose to single out one if the few players we have who can offer something positive.  Don’t get it at all.

• Like 1