Wednesday - V - Barnsley OMDT

Will tomorrow ....  

275 members have voted

1. 1. ....be TP's first win

• YES
    • No
  2. 2. Does TP look like a man finding out things he didn't know before

• YES- He looks shocked
    • No- I'm sure he was aware what he was coming into.

3 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Pretty glad I’m unable to watch this tbh. Had Barnsley winning from behind at 14/1 though

Nice one...

They went from 9/4 to 13/8 15 mins before kick off, tons of dosh gone late on barnsley.

Bookies got caught napping on this one.

Have a saver on the draw, I'm sure pulis will have a plan 2nd half.🤣🤣😅🤣

• Like 1

Were s**t. Any hope from our first 4 performances has gone now. I think everything would be different if we'd not conceded those red cards. Losing/drawing those games when we were performing has led to shot confidence and our squad being knackered (plus all the contract rubbish). This has culminated in these awful performances. 

I'm also not saying TP is totally innocent in all this before anyone pounces on me. Now we need to go out all guns blazing to win because that's what we need now. Defensive composure alone isnt god enough for the precious wins we need. That's hard to do though when Monk has let all our decent strikers go and not replaced them. Could have done with Fletcher and Nuhiu right now. 

Atrocious in defence. Wildsmith shocking for the first and no one follows a midfield runner for the 2nd. That’s 3 games on the bounce we have conceded 2 goals. 

Unless Pulis is allowed to bring in 11 players in January I’m starting to worry.