Wednesday - V - Barnsley OMDT

Will tomorrow ....  

275 members have voted

1. 1. ....be TP's first win

• YES
    • No
  2. 2. Does TP look like a man finding out things he didn't know before

• YES- He looks shocked
    • No- I'm sure he was aware what he was coming into.

I can understand this formation against Norwich and the teams up the top, you're fighting a losing battle to an extent so going smash and grab is a legitimate tactic.  But against Barnsley & Huddersfield when we NEED points you have to show some bottle and try and win at all costs.

A limp 2-0 at Huddersfield and then another couple of garbage goals conceded today do us no good when we look like scoring 1 goal a game at best.

It' going to be irrelevant what we can do in the transfer market in January because at this rate we are going to be down by the time the window opens.

We're 12 points adrift of 18th.  I know we only need to finish 21st, but you have to think at least one other team down the bottom will turn things around!

• Like 2

Just not bothered...

This is worse than the JOC and Potter era. Harris is the new JJ but he doesn’t bang em in every 1000 hits or do something stunning every now and then. 

At least we had players like JJ and Vardy to scrape the odd win or at least who got us going. This is dire. 

No fight,  no passion. Which are the two basic things I was expecting to see in an abundance under Pulis. I can handle the sh*t football if it’s effective and the players are giving their all. But neither is happening. 

I haven’t a clue what the answer is, but I’m absolutely fed up of seeing these players making the same mistakes and not putting the effort in.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1