Wednesday - V - Barnsley OMDT

Will tomorrow ....  

275 members have voted

1. 1. ....be TP's first win

• YES
    • No
  2. 2. Does TP look like a man finding out things he didn't know before

• YES- He looks shocked
    • No- I'm sure he was aware what he was coming into.

4 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

We’re a decent side, we defend from the front, and your not living we our intensity 

In English please next time Dingle.

We had an enept manager who brought in rubbish players, sacked him and brought in a dinosaur that somehow managed to get them to play worse.......Combine that with an owner who is a complete fukkin idiot who hasn’t got a clue, charged us fortunes to buy tickets, changed our badge, got us transfer embargo’s due to his dodgy dealings, took a loan out against the stadium, made his own second rate kits and now allegedly isn’t paying the players their wages.....and you get the worst team I can remember and I’ve been watching them from the dark days of the early seventies....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Pulis isn’t backed hugely in January he will walk.

This is strike 1 for me for Pulis. Hit and hope to Windass is desperate. 

Good. 

What did you expect? His entire managerial career has been built on packing our own half with defenders and defensive midfielders, then hit and hope to an isolated forward.

Irrespective the players, this will be the game plan week in, week out. 

All the pundits, journalists ex players all said that Pulis will organise us make us hard to beat and we won't go down.

The complete opposite has happened. We are not organised, playing worse football, always look like conceding and never look like being able to attack!

We were more solid under Monk!

We actually kept two clean sheets in his last two matches!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Animis said:

I don't think Wildsmith did that well for the 2nd either - balls chipped over and he stays in his 6 yard area; doesn't come out and make himself big. He has little movement at the best of time but think he's getting worst.

No your right. The second was a calamity of errors all round. Poor goal to concede. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

No perfectly serious, and I’m not your mate.  Most of the team are awful, plenty of shocking performances today and you choose to single out one if the few players we have who can offer something positive.  Don’t get it at all.

Read my original post mate. I said if reach hadn’t neshed his tackles we’d still be winning. His losing the ball directly led to both Barnsley goals.

I agree it’s a shocking team performance btw.

And what has reach done positive today?

2 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

All the pundits, journalists ex players all said that Pulis will organise us make us hard to beat and we won't go down.

The complete opposite has happened. We are not organised, playing worse football, always look like conceding and never look like being able to attack!

We were more solid under Monk!

We actually kept two clean sheets in his last two matches!

I wish GM was still here

• Haha 1