Wednesday - V - Barnsley OMDT

Will tomorrow ....  

275 members have voted

1. 1. ....be TP's first win

• YES
    • No
  2. 2. Does TP look like a man finding out things he didn't know before

• YES- He looks shocked
    • No- I'm sure he was aware what he was coming into.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

If Pulis isn’t backed hugely in January he will walk.

This is strike 1 for me for Pulis. Hit and hope to Windass is desperate. 

We’ll just spunk the money on a load of cloggers who we will then not be able to off load for 2 years. 

******** Groundhog Day at this club. We never ever learn.

Wildsmith, poor for the goal

Odubajo, poor.

Lees, frightens me stiff when he's on the ball.

Dunkley, see above.

Van Aken, At fault for the second goal.

Iorfa, not a DM.

Harris tries hard but getting nowhere

Patterson, hardly noticed him

Reach, not getting anywhere and lost the ball in dangerous position several times

Bannan, tries hard, nice touches

Windass, too the goal well.

Overall, c rap we aren't playing Barcelona. Do the simple things right and we will win but we can't do the simple things. I'd take a draw at present.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bannan getting that yellow card means he misses the next game

Some will be delighted.

Looking forward to creativity of Paterson, Iorfa and Pelupessy in a midfield 3. 

We need to be more confident our midfield get over run all the time 

we put far too much pressure on ourselves by sitting too deep 

our wide men aren’t getting enough of the ball our striker yet again has had no service the one ball he did get he forced their keeper into an error and we’re 1-0 up

we have to control the midfield more and get further up the pitch 

playing 3 central midfielders when two are not centre midfielders just isn’t good enough 

bannan has the playing skills iorfa has the legs 

let’s get Patterson up top with windass sure they will break more and make our two centre midfielders work more

but we can surely break with better conviction

my fear is January is too far away when we’re not picking points up it will be too little too late 

we just simply have to get a result 

that first goal was shocking too 

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Summats gone off...just before hudds game and not resolved.

Might find out one day.

We've give up..

It definitely feels that way. 

Problem is, that’s not the fans fault. We’re the ones who are emotionally invested in the club and the ones who will ultimately suffer if the players have in fact downed tools.

If there is a dispute, deal with it internally, but don’t let it be the fans who pay the price 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

We’ll just spunk the money on a load of cloggers who we will then not be able to off load for 2 years. 

******** Groundhog Day at this club. We never ever learn.

No we will wait until deadline day and get a couple of cheap loans which aren’t good enough and Pulis will pack his bags and go.

• Like 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Remember when we had Sidibe on loan and he was absolutely dreadful.

I’d still take him ahead of this shower. 

I've tried to forget that, much like I'm trying to forget this current shower.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, English Man said:

Were s**t. Any hope from our first 4 performances has gone now. I think everything would be different if we'd not conceded those red cards. Losing/drawing those games when we were performing has led to shot confidence and our squad being knackered (plus all the contract rubbish). This has culminated in these awful performances. 

I'm also not saying TP is totally innocent in all this before anyone pounces on me. Now we need to go out all guns blazing to win because that's what we need now. Defensive composure alone isnt god enough for the precious wins we need. That's hard to do though when Monk has let all our decent strikers go and not replaced them. Could have done with Fletcher and Nuhiu right now. 

monk did???  on & on it goes & still people believe what they want....

This team couldn’t win a goldfish at the fair on hook a duck.

Iorfa may as well leave the pitch, he’s not a midfielder. 

Paterson is not a midfielder either.

Bannan will get himself sent off through frustration, and I might join him.

Wildsmith should tell his mate Dawson they should apply for jobs at Amazon though God help anyone ordering anything fragile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Manwë said:

fizz Me, we can't hold a lead against Barnsley for 10 minutes.

Barnsley are playing better football than us this season.

Since Pulis came everyvother team in the division is.

I thought Iorfa could do a job in midfield. I was clearly wrong and Pulis took him off last time he tried it. Iorfa has no idea what he is supposed to do when that have the ball, Reach is doing more defending than attacking because our defenders are all flat footed and we are giving away the ball too easily. Can we get back some of that slick passing we were doing earlier in the season please. We need to hold the ball until either Reach, Windass, or Harries has space, instead of just banging the ball towards them when they are marked by two men. If we have spare men at the back, they need to move forward as a team and join in the game the way Reach does. Odabjo is simply playing it too safe and still messing it up.  

2 minutes ago, parajack said:

Based on TP recent comments its 'the powers that be' that allegedly deal with such things,i said the 'monk' comments would continue despite this.....they have.....     

Mon isnt responsible for this,.....he was just the latest scapegoat in my view,now we have another..

Monk wanted hungry players, they don't look like they are even a bit peckish. I'm not commenting on who's fault that is.

• Haha 1