Cowleys get them in

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Shame if they couldn't all have a spell at number one. 

Then there's poor old Iain Dowie.  He's always on every list drifting  out there in the 150's 

*actually forget 'poor old ' Ian Dowie.

I've just seen a snap of his wife and he's seriously punching.

I was windmilling and doing Kung Fu above my weight to snag Mrs C..

Mind you.. she's useful..

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You're seriously one of my favourite posters on football matters.. surely you don't think that a fan forum would know that kind of detail about what's going off?

It was just one bloke claiming to be ITK, not much credibility if any. But i thought it was interesting as I heard similar things in a different context.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Stop throwing the bloody toys out some of you, seriously, one comment from a local journo and it’s Groundhog Day 

Remember Bruce after our pre season friendly? Never heard of any contact. “Oh they have have they, that’s news to me!” All that bs, 2 days later he’s gone 

Why would Lincoln tell some reporter anyway, maybe they want to keep the process quiet for now, you know maybe not to distract their team who are doing well?

Some of you are absolute bedwetters. Fully grown blokes too who are incapable of thinking rationally and objectively 

Was going to say this, Newcastle were a complete surprise for Bruce as well.

10 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Shame if they couldn't all have a spell at number one. 

Then there's poor old Iain Dowie.  He's always on every list drifting  out there in the 150's 

*actually forget 'poor old ' Ian Dowie.

I've just seen a snap of his wife and he's seriously punching.

Its an emotional drain 

Every new number 1 I convince myself they are the right man, invest my heart and soul into their up and coming appointment, then boom, someone else moves to the new favourite!!!

In the last 6 weeks I’ve fallen for more men than Katie Price!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Stop throwing the bloody toys out some of you, seriously, one comment from a local journo and it’s Groundhog Day 

Remember Bruce after our pre season friendly? Never heard of any contact. “Oh they have have they, that’s news to me!” All that bs, 2 days later he’s gone 

Why would Lincoln tell some reporter anyway, maybe they want to keep the process quiet for now, you know maybe not to distract their team who are doing well?

Some of you are absolute bedwetters. Fully grown blokes too who are incapable of thinking rationally and objectively 

This 

Can see why The Sun and Mail sells so many copies 

Some people believe absolutely everything they read 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

No Communication from the club as usual.

Either there are no talks going on.  Or there are, some/all of which are likely confidential in nature (or at least something both clubs want to remain private).  So yes, no communication is completely expected.

Edited by oz_owl

I don't feel like this is happening, not because of journo tweets, but during DC's time, appointments seem to be made pretty quickly after news breaking/odds shortening.

It would be disappointing as there seems to be a big majority behind the idea, but if it isn't the Cowley's, then DC needs to really pull his finger out and get a manager in. The current state of flux can't be allowed to continue much longer.