Cowleys get them in

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Do people thing that the majority of posters on here will give the Cowley Bros and DC time to put together an ethos and a plan forward over the next two or three years lol  

Do you really need me to answer that question  :rolleyes:

Fortunately, Owlstalk posters don't decide policy.

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Do people thing that the majority of posters on here will give the Cowley Bros and DC time to put together an ethos and a plan forward over the next two or three years lol  

That's the thing with modern football but just like when Carlos came in and eventually found a system and way, then we bought into it and started to believe after a few bumps. I remember feeling optimistic about the future regardless of the result and performance at Wembley and genuinely thought our time was coming. We need to realise it's a long term job but modern fans especially on social media are impatient but even if they see we're building developing something promising, hopefully even the most impatient fans will buy into it too. 

• Like 1

the bookies must be making a packet cowleys are 10th favs 1/9 odds in any sport would mean certain . this will be 20-1 next week. not sure what would tempt the cowleys? it looks like only premier league . they have turned down west brom,hudds and probably us . must be loyalist manager in country ,they would have there wages go up by upto 10x if they went . 

Guest Ferkorf
7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Do people think that the majority of posters on here will give the Cowley Bros and DC time to put together an ethos and a plan forward over the next two or three years lol  

Absolutely not...

Not just our fan base though I think its at most clubs where fans think they are entitled to win every game because they used to be in the prem.

You would think after almost 20 years and some god awful players, managers, performances that we would have admitted defeat in thinking we were a premiership club but I haven't lol

Just now, Dronfield Blue said:

Nothing has changed financially at Lincoln?

No idea, but it's not an article that suggests an issue or that it's relevant to the current speculation.  It's simply him saying there's no money to spend and he understands why that is - that they're living within their means (references Bury and Bolton), and that he's fine with that.

6 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

He is:  "Lincoln City writer for the Lincolnshire Echo"

That's not good.

No smoke without fire but that's worrying if we have not even made an approach. 

Unless we are talking to agents etc first but doesn't seem like the sort of thing Chansiri would do. Effectively tapping up their manager.