Cowleys get them in

1 minute ago, bubbleowl said:

Are we really interested in the cowley's or could it be there agent drumming up interest or a better contract for the pair. Just seems a bit strange all of a sudden we are interested after they turned huddersfield down

Just a thought

Maybe they turned udders down because we were interested!!????:happy:

Just now, Morepork said:

Not much we can do but sit and watch with fingers crossed and sphincter tightened.....

I actually want this more than Bruce. These guys are capable of building something special on and off the pitch. 

Me too. Would be so happy if we got them in. Have a feeling we will see their odds lengthen over the next 24 hours and Bullen will be back as favourite :-(

I suspect if we go into the middle of next week with Bullen still in charge, he’ll be at the helm for the Huddersfield game? He gets a good result there and he probably gets the Fulham game and so on? It’s just a mess, it really is :sad:

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I suspect if we go into the middle of next week with Bullen still in charge, he’ll be at the helm for the Huddersfield game? He gets a good result there and he probably gets the Fulham game and so on? It’s just a mess, it really is :sad:

Not really, the fact that every approach for the Cowleys has been dismissed out of hand is good reason to think a deal is a possibility

I guess its all down to personal terms now

4 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Reckon you are right with that. :-(