Cowleys get them in

30 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

So a possible Bruce comment has you pegging him as eccentric???, that'll be the same Bruce who had no knowledge of a NUFC approach then fooked off minutes later!!!, not sure that screams reliable!?. I'd agree his managerial appointments have been a bit leftfield, but they are football managers, if he'd appointed a horse and a cat as managers then fair do's on the eccentric, but a vaguely remembered unsubstantiated Bruce comment, doesn't eccentric make for me!!!

It was made several times at the beginning of Bruce’s time here and . Nothing to do with the Newcastle job. Prior to that we’ve seen in various forums and midnight statements that he is very hands on and shoots from the hip. Chansiri is not your typical chairman to some managers, I’m glad it doesn’t bother you, I certainly have nothing against him. But it could factor into a managers decision when taking a job...what his boss is like.

35 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Down to 1/5 on now after being 1/9 this afternoon, still strong favs but not really heard much positive news today 

This is probably down to punters having a dabble on Bullen. 7/1 with just 3 competitive games left to win the SkyBet market, I was absolutely amazed he was this price? I expect him back into odds on fav before the end of the week.

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

This is probably down to punters having a dabble on Bullen. 7/1 with just 3 competitive games left to win the SkyBet market, I was absolutely amazed he was this price? I expect him back into odds on fav before the end of the week.

Could be true mate, really want cowley I’ve said it for a while to

work colleagues , think he could be our wilder even though it pains me to say it ! 

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Yep people wanting a bet should spunk it on Bullen at those very generous odds imo. 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

News of that independent ground valuation will do us no favours in trying to get them in if indeed that is what we are trying to do. We will be left with Bullen because any manager that thinks anything of themselves imo would stay well clear of us. 

That's the spirit!!

• Haha 3

It’s weird following this club ain’t it?

We lose our manager a couple of weeks before the season & the coach takes charge indefinitely. Meanwhile the club has 100 applicants for the job and painstakingly sifts through every one until they narrow down a shortlist of a chosen few. We wait until the international break before we make our move for our preferred candidate and begin formal talks. We as fans await the imminent appointment....

This is all obviously going on in a big owlstalk group delusion as absolutely nothing has been commented on, confirmed or denied by the club. For all we know DC could have appointed his imaginary friend in charge of first team affairs & Bullys acting as the invisible guys mouthpiece. We could have been sold to Asda in a merger & the first we know of it would be the fruit & veg section popping up on the concourse. 

We’ve all worked admirably hard in creating and sustaining some kind of coherent narrative around what going on. It’s a bit like religion in that we are involved in a one sided conversation with an indifferent entity that allows us to project our own reality without interjection or involvement.

I appreciate we shouldn’t be privy to everything but some kind of acknowledgement and assurance that something anything is happening would go a long way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

News of that independent ground valuation will do us no favours in trying to get them in if indeed that is what we are trying to do. We will be left with Bullen because any manager that thinks anything of themselves imo would stay well clear of us. 

Not so sure on this one, reckon it will be all for show. Pretty sure we’d challenge any findings and not sure what the EFL are hoping to achieve by doing it.

Guest Ferkorf
5 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Would Lincoln be p*ssed off of there is nothing in it and want to stamp out any rumour with some sort of “this is nonsense, DC is going nowhere and we would not welcome any approach”?

You would have thought if there was nothing in it they would have crushed the rumour already just for the sake of the fans who must be pulling their hair out what with this and brexit lol

2 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

It’s weird following this club ain’t it?

We lose our manager a couple of weeks before the season & the coach takes charge indefinitely. Meanwhile the club has 100 applicants for the job and painstakingly sifts through every one until they narrow down a shortlist of a chosen few. We wait until the international break before we make our move for our preferred candidate and begin formal talks. We as fans await the imminent appointment....

This is all obviously going on in a big owlstalk group delusion as absolutely nothing has been commented on, confirmed or denied by the club. For all we know DC could have appointed his imaginary friend in charge of first team affairs & Bullys acting as the invisible guys mouthpiece. We could have been sold to Asda in a merger & the first we know of it would be the fruit & veg section popping up on the concourse. 

We’ve all worked admirably hard in creating and sustaining some kind of coherent narrative around what going on. It’s a bit like religion in that we are involved in a one sided conversation with an indifferent entity that allows us to project our own reality without interjection or involvement.

I appreciate we shouldn’t be privy to everything but some kind of acknowledgement and assurance that something anything is happening would go a long way.

Hold your nerve son.. they're not firing real bullets..