Cowleys get them in

23 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Do people think that the majority of posters on here will give the Cowley Bros and DC time to put together an ethos and a plan forward over the next two or three years lol  

definitely not, but what's it matter that they don't ?

3 minutes ago, trev said:

That's not good.

No smoke without fire but that's worrying if we have not even made an approach. 

Unless we are talking to agents etc first but doesn't seem like the sort of thing Chansiri would do. Effectively tapping up their manager.

No contact, no compo agreed. No talks with the Cowleys. Not exactly advanced talks is it. Very disappointing. 

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Personally don’t think there’s anything in this. Seems like a random Sky Sports punt to me. 

At least it lets us lump on Bullen at a decent price now.  So that makes it all ok...right?  :duntmatter:

2 minutes ago, trev said:

That's not good.

No smoke without fire but that's worrying if we have not even made an approach. 

Unless we are talking to agents etc first but doesn't seem like the sort of thing Chansiri would do. Effectively tapping up their manager.

Years ago I bought a bit of land cheap...it had an easement on it but I knew that legal condition was defunct..

Before I contacted the landowner I immediately contacted the local press to tell them about my good fortune......not.

• Like 1

i know the person who said there had been contact and I believe him 

most of this contact stuff is unofficial agent to agent anyway 

or he might bump into DC  whilst walking a dog  I mean bruce took his dog on a fecking long walk to nooocassle

Just now, deano said:

When clubs say no contact, when managers say they've heard nothing, it doesn't really mean anything so far as I'm concerned. 

fairly sure if no agreement is reached there will never have been contact

be disappointing  if that's the case