Cowleys get them in

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

fairly sure if no agreement is reached there will never have been contact

be disappointing  if that's the case

Sure, my point is when managers are appointed initial contact always seems to be denied but then they are appointed shortly after. 

We may or may not be after Cowely, but I wouldn't rule it out on the basis of the supposed lack of contact at this stage, imo. 

What a surprise possible no contact. What do you expect from chansiri a man who clearly has'nt a clue what the hell he is doing as a owner of a football club. Dont expect anything to happen anytime soon, i fully expect bullen to be in charge for huddersfield and you know what will happen a first win for them

What a absolute shambles

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Some Lincoln fan suggesting there have been talks but not progressing. Been put off by the chairman being eccentric.

You're seriously one of my favourite posters on football matters.. surely you don't think that a fan forum would know that kind of detail about what's going off?

6 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

What a surprise possible no contact. What do you expect from chansiri a man who clearly has'nt a clue what the hell he is doing as a owner of a football club. Dont expect anything to happen anytime soon, i fully expect bullen to be in charge for huddersfield and you know what will happen a first win for them

What a absolute shambles

Ranting based on a rumour there is no contact

lol

4 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

What a absolute shambles

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Some Lincoln fan suggesting there have been talks but not progressing. Been put off by the chairman being eccentric.

Hasm't a clue what he's doing???, how so???, he's invested in the club on & off field and backed the managers he's appointed!! He freely admitted when taking over he was new to it, so a few bumps along the way are to be expected. But he's a successful business in his own right and is clearly doing what he thinks is best for club. Dont see how any of that makes him clueless or eccentric!!???

Just now, tommycockles said:

Hasm't a clue what he's doing???, how so???, he's invested in the club on & off field and backed the managers he's appointed!! He freely admitted when taking over he was new to it, so a few bumps along the way are to be expected. But he's a successful business in his own right and is clearly doing what he thinks is best for club. Dont see how any of that makes him clueless or eccentric!!???

:biggrin:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, torres said:

Can’t be many managers left who haven’t been in the top 3 bookies favourite 

Shame if they couldn't all have a spell at number one. 

Then there's poor old Iain Dowie.  He's always on every list drifting  out there in the 150's 

*actually forget 'poor old ' Ian Dowie.

I've just seen a snap of his wife and he's seriously punching.

Edited by Lord Snooty
Research,
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tommycockles said:

Eccentricity isn’t the same as being clueless, it’s just a personality trait but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. Bruce was quoted in his first conference as suggesting the chairman was a bit wacky or something like that

Stop throwing the bloody toys out some of you, seriously, one comment from a local journo and it’s Groundhog Day 

Remember Bruce after our pre season friendly? Never heard of any contact. “Oh they have have they, that’s news to me!” All that bs, 2 days later he’s gone 

Why would Lincoln tell some reporter anyway, maybe they want to keep the process quiet for now, you know maybe not to distract their team who are doing well?

Some of you are absolute bedwetters. Fully grown blokes too who are incapable of thinking rationally and objectively 

• Like 2

Dejphon, 

This isn’t rocket science here

1. Bullen isn’t the answer and the majority of fans do not want him as the gaffer 

2. The Cowleys are a resounding YES from everyone in the fanbase - you’ll get full backing from the fans and a togetherness back again with the club and between yourself and the fanbase 

Stop t0ssing about and do not miss this boat

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Shame if they couldn't all have a spell at number one. 

Then there's poor old Iain Dowie.  He's always on every list drifting  out there in the 150's 

Dowie really should be doing more to get their attention...

source-1.gif.eaa8880693885cf6be62c48e7d0ba0a1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3