Cowleys get them in

50 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Huddersfield is 20 miles further than Sheffield. Not exactly Newcastle is it?

But I meant more in terms of the state of the respective clubs. Can't see why we would be more attractive than Huddersfield right now. 

What's so good about Huddersfield? Wagner had them punch above weight, he's gone.

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I saw your full post after I asked the question  . I have asked a question on the Site Information thread about the original thread I posted. Don't suppose I will get an answer. 

You will.

It's been nice knowing you though ;-)

Edited by Dronfield Blue

7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Something like.. .

Sky announce that Sheffield Wednesday appoint Cowley brothers as manager/assistant.

Dom reports................................Exclusive....Cowley brothers appointed as manager/assistant of Sheffield Wednesday  

Doom.png.eea3762adc019e7224d7da2c07c22cc5.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SouthRustyOwl said:

That is Craig Edwards, a notoriously hard man non-league manager.  In fairness they both listened and were good as gold in the second half, presumably because I'd told them that if they so much as looked at each other they'd be sitting in the stands :biggrin:  Danny thanked me after as had it come to a fight there would only have been one winner ..!

craig-edwards.jpg

That nose looks like it's seen some action of the well aimed masonry type.

4 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Anything of any value in your car when its parked up at the match?

3 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

a radiator and blinds apparently :biggrin:

And what looks to be a load of grass too. I get that covered up if I were him.

43 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Dom with the nothing to report. Excellent journalism Dom. 

His work experience kid (toadfish) said the same about Bruce 

Within 2 minutes the nationals were announcing he’d resigned 

Shockingly bad the level of journalists in our area 

You get some posters who will look down at the Cowley's record because their successes came in the lower divisions.  

I would say, it is much harder to get a club from non league to 2nd in the table in league 1 than it is say to get a club from the Championship into the Premier League.

It is one of the reason why I think getting the brothers on board would be a massive coup for us.  

4 minutes ago, Ronio said:

You get some posters who will look down at the Cowley's record because their successes came in the lower divisions.  

I would say, it is much harder to get a club from non league to 2nd in the table in league 1 than it is say to get a club from the Championship into the Premier League.

It is one of the reason why I think getting the brothers on board would be a massive coup for us.  

The biggest reason is that it's not bully..no disrespect to the lad but ..