Cowleys get them in

DC has to act tonight  give a new manager time to settle in

He's clearly been sat quiet hoping the bullen start carried on but it hasnt has it ?

the writing has been on the wall for some time  we are being outplayed by teams we need to be beating to stay up nevermind promotion

my choice now and has been since hughton is the Cowley's 

Edited by steelowl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jonesy87shef said:

They have been my pick since Bruce left.

Hughton was my first choice but onbviouslt not interested. 

Serial winners te Cowley’s

same  I believe they would have come too if we'd made the compo irresistible 

9 minutes ago, steelowl said:

He's clearly been sat quiet hoping the bullen start carried on but it hasnt has it ?

the writing has been on the wall for some time  we are being outplayed by teams we need to be beating to stay up nevermind promotion

MY choice since Bruce was a c*nt, even above Hughton.

4 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Big gamble that for me but Id prob do owt now.

Fuxkingjoke how DC has just left it though.

I havent seen one decent game this season, even the Barnsley game at home had issues.

agree tbh but it's a calculated one they are very highly regarded 

Tbh not sure what the hell DC is waiting for now  he waits too long to make a move the season will be difficult soon  obviously not gone yet but we havent played a decent side yet 

Just now, Sonny said:

Maybe we asked and thy weren't prepared to dump Lincoln, and now why would they.

as i said someone said that was what happened   but we have the clout to make it an offer they couldnt refuse if they go to hudders i'll be p*ssed off

8 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Don’t be fvvcking stupid. Managing Wednesday is a different proposition to managing Lincoln. If we are to hire a manager, hire a proper experienced manager. 

• Like 2

Just now, shandypants said:

Don’t be fvvcking stupid. Managing Wednesday is a different proposition to managing Lincoln. If we are to hire a manager, hire a proper experienced manager. 

thanks for the contribution 

of course it is but they have slowly gathered team managing experience as i said it's a gamble I'd take it 

Just now, steelowl said:

as i said someone said that was what happened   but we have the clout to make it an offer they couldnt refuse if they go to hudders i'll be p*ssed off

I know they did - we literally offered and they refused. There is no such thing as an offer they can't refuse. They did and now they're at the top of their league again.