A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Really, 

I haven't lived in Sheffield since 1977, so a bit out of touch, 

OK, so where is bog roll gonna get that sort of wedge, and why not just play somewhere else?

Yeah I only know because I work for the company who was selling the land 

I've no idea I guess it would depend on the valuation of the land bramall lane is on and whether McCabe decides to be an ass with his valuation 

If the court ruling has to be adhered to then it could get tricky if he simply doesn't have that sort of money and I was told they looked at Westfield as an alternative to move too if they can sell up

5 hours ago, Kameron said:

I would think independent valuations will be undertaken, more importantly though Princey Wincey is skint so it looks like he's going to have to use the premiership payments to purchase said assets from McCabe. 

The rest of this years payments will pay the 5 million and his own legal fees, next years parachute payments will pay for the other things he has to buy

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The best bit is McCabe screwed himself over by initially offering 5 million.

He lowballed the Prince because he assumed the money wasn't there.

Turns out he ended up lowballing himself lol

5 million for a PL club.  

What a be11end.

Yes he's made a right t wat of himself. Some businessman.

Edited by Nut
Miss spelling

McSue interviewed earlier today by look Leeds made an interesting quote right at the very end. He stated that the Prince will have to purchase the ground amongst other stuff by 2020 but him, and him alone. 

I think he knows the Poundland prince is skint, and he ain't got the cash to do a deal. Lol