A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Basically, McCabe is upset because he should have been making 90 - 100 million and, due to his own idiocy, he will only end up with 65 million. 

Boo hoo. 

He has already had millions out of that club.

When  will dem  blavdes finally realise what a conman he has been?

2 hours ago, Eric Potts said:

Karma’s a *****:biggrin:  

For what it’s worth, I reckon Prince Izal may well end up lending against the Sky money to pay for the ground etc. Ideal scenario would be they get relegated and find he’s spent the lot on buying back the boardroom table. 

It’s not just any Table

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, mirocevic said:

He has already had millions out of that club.

When  will dem  blavdes finally realise what a conman he has been?

Complete fraud imo. 

He tried to use their promotion in 2007 as a way to expand his business, didn't he? 

You know, buying clubs in China, Hungary and so forth. None of it was done to really help Dem Blades. 

And he also moved the ground to his own holding company, almost like he could use it as leverage in the future if needed (yes, I'm aware Chansiri has bought Hillsborough before anyone starts). 

Awful managerial appointments, wasted the Tevez money, sold key players at crucial times (Beattie in January when they were pushing for promotion) and made crap managerial appointment after appointment. 

To cap it off, he sold 50 percent of the club for £1.00 because he thought the Prince was "loaded". Seemingly, was happy to part with 50 percent of a football club without doing proper due dilligence. 

Then, tried to get the club back for peanuts, so he could sell it off to American investors for a tidy profit. 

Didn't he fall out with the Prince because he kept asking him to put money in while McCabe was just taking money out for his rent on the ground and salaries for his family?

He's taken them for a ride and they all (used to) know it. They all wanted him gone but now he's "our Kev, 100% superbladesmanfromthelane" because they're all idiots.

• Haha 1

From what was said Jordan has no sympathy for Mcsue says he showed poor business practices also inferences that if Poundland hadn't come on board they were screwed financially also mention of some "dodgy" deals.coming up in evidence. Wilder got a mention as the suggestion is not will pound and sell more like when. Dutch consortium mentioned. Apparently, things went pear-shaped when Poundland bought an associate of Van Bronkhorst on to the board. Didn't get the full gist as I was trying to listen and post at the same time. Not guaranteed that Wilder is safe by any means.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Complete fraud imo. 

He tried to use their promotion in 2007 as a way to expand his business, didn't he? 

You know, buying clubs in China, Hungary and so forth. None of it was done to really help Dem Blades. 

And he also moved the ground to his own holding company, almost like he could use it as leverage in the future if needed (yes, I'm aware Chansiri has bought Hillsborough before anyone starts). 

Awful managerial appointments, wasted the Tevez money, sold key players at crucial times (Beattie in January when they were pushing for promotion) and made crap managerial appointment after appointment. 

To cap it off, he sold 50 percent of the club for £1.00 because he thought the Prince was "loaded". Seemingly, was happy to part with 50 percent of a football club without doing proper due dilligence. 

Then, tried to get the club back for peanuts, so he could sell it off to American investors for a tidy profit

Pretty much what Simon Jordan said word for word.

7 minutes ago, darra said:

From what was said Jordan has no sympathy for Mcsue says he showed poor business practices also inferences that if Poundland hadn't come on board they were screwed financially also mention of some "dodgy" deals.coming up in evidence. Wilder got a mention as the suggestion is not will pound and sell more like when. Dutch consortium mentioned. Apparently, things went pear-shaped when Poundland bought an associate of Van Bronkhorst on to the board. Didn't get the full gist as I was trying to listen and post at the same time. Not guaranteed that Wilder is safe by any means.

Jan Van Winckel - LUMP ON!  (used to be Bielsa’s assistant)

Edited by sonofbert2

Blades welcome Jan Van Winckel to the board

A new appointment has been made to the board of Sheffield United FC (SUFC), it was announced today.

Jan Van Winckel, who holds a UEFA Pro License and is a technical expert for FIFA, has joined the Blades board. Mr Van Winckel is also an expert panel member for the Asian Football Confederation in Coach Education and Youth Development. He also joins the board of the holding company, Blades Leisure Limited (BLL).

Aged 43, Mr Van Winckel led the Saudi Arabian football team, as chairman of the technical committee, to the World Cup in Russia. He also held several coaching jobs and was for several years the assistant manager of the famous coach Marcelo Bielsa at Olympique de Marseille in France.

Jan graduated with a Masters in Sports Science and Business Economy from the University of Leuven and is still attached as a researcher to the Biomedical Kinesiology Department of Prof. Helsen.

Mr Van Winckel noted: "I am very proud to be part of this club with its amazing fans and rich history. In the last months I have looked in admiration to the work of Chris Wilder and his staff and the work in the Academy. I hope that my experience can contribute to the overall development of the Blades."

Prince Abdullah bin Mosa'ad observed: "Jan is someone whom I have known for a while now. He is an experienced football man and we are delighted to have him as part of the team at board level."

21 December 2017

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Blades welcome Jan Van Winckel to the board

A new appointment has been made to the board of Sheffield United FC (SUFC), it was announced today.

Jan Van Winckel, who holds a UEFA Pro License and is a technical expert for FIFA, has joined the Blades board. Mr Van Winckel is also an expert panel member for the Asian Football Confederation in Coach Education and Youth Development. He also joins the board of the holding company, Blades Leisure Limited (BLL).

Aged 43, Mr Van Winckel led the Saudi Arabian football team, as chairman of the technical committee, to the World Cup in Russia. He also held several coaching jobs and was for several years the assistant manager of the famous coach Marcelo Bielsa at Olympique de Marseille in France.

Jan graduated with a Masters in Sports Science and Business Economy from the University of Leuven and is still attached as a researcher to the Biomedical Kinesiology Department of Prof. Helsen.

Mr Van Winckel noted: "I am very proud to be part of this club with its amazing fans and rich history. In the last months I have looked in admiration to the work of Chris Wilder and his staff and the work in the Academy. I hope that my experience can contribute to the overall development of the Blades."

Prince Abdullah bin Mosa'ad observed: "Jan is someone whom I have known for a while now. He is an experienced football man and we are delighted to have him as part of the team at board level."

21 December 2017

He also has connections to Beerschot the Belgian club that the prince co-owns.

Would love to know exactly how Wilder feels about all of this.

Has the Prince given him assurances that he has full control, or will Wilder feel like all the work and togetherness he has built over the past few years will soon be undone? 

Obviously we won't know until (Or if) something big happens (Like he resigns or gets the sack).

3 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Wilder less secure following this mornings appointment (because as those glorious draws turn more frequently into losses, I can see BR Prince suggesting Rip van Winckel helping the first team out, which will be incendiary) 

Rip van Wilder. Prince Charmin. The list goes on.............. fkng hilarious.  

:duntmatter:  

• Haha 3