A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

@SiJ

McCabe has to sell his 50 percent stake for £5 million. 

“524. Having heard both valuers, my conclusion is that the most likely market value of Blades in June 2019 was £104 million, a figure at the top of Mr Good’s range of values but still within Mr Harmer’s range.”

So McCabe’s getting £5 million for something worth £52 million.  Now that’s PIGANOMICS.  No wonder he’s heart broken.  

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

McCabe has to sell his 50 percent stake for £5 million. 

“524. Having heard both valuers, my conclusion is that the most likely market value of Blades in June 2019 was £104 million, a figure at the top of Mr Good’s range of values but still within Mr Harmer’s range.”

So McCabe’s getting £5 million for something worth £52 million.  Now that’s PIGANOMICS.  No wonder he’s heart broken.  

Incredible. 

In the history of f00k ups. 

McCabe is a moron. 

• Haha 1

Ultimately, it boils down to money.

Forget all this altruistic bs that McCabe spouts. 

At the end of the day, he made a terrible error of judgement and hugely undervalued what is now a Premier League club that has left him out of pocket to the tune of 40 or so million. 

He sought to low-ball the Prince, get the club back on the cheap and sell it onto his American investors for a very tidy profit. It is his own f*ckwittery, which had led to him being in this position. 

The bloke is a complete moron. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Ultimately, it boils down to money.

Forget all this altruistic bs that McCabe spouts. 

At the end of the day, he made a terrible error of judgement and hugely undervalued what is now a Premier League club that has left him out of pocket to the tune of 40 or so million. 

He sought to low-ball the Prince, get the club back on the cheap and sell it onto his American investors for a very tidy profit. It is his own f*ckwittery, which had led to him being in this position. 

The bloke is a complete moron. 

MarriedBigheartedEider-small.gif

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Still think the club could come out of this smelling of roses if the prince can get serious investment.

Hope i'm wrong but everything they have done over the last 3 years has come up well for them.

Premiership clubs are like shiny toys for people with a lot of money sitting in their banks.

Who knows.

Prince might well sell them onto some multi billionaire. 

Be surprised if McCabe doesn't appeal the decision. 

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Who knows.

If McCabe appeals then presumably Prince Charmin wouldn’t be able to flip it to a wealthy investor until the legal wrangling was all done and dusted... so getting relegated would be especially unfortunate. 

Over to you Kev

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Who knows.

But somebody coming in and buying the club doesn't mean they spend money. Take the 3 years parachute money and with a bit of crafty dealing they could still make a decent profit without having to strengthen the squad etc.

9 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

I'm still absolutely pyssing myself over the level of trolling the winners have carried out on social media. 

The Arabic Blades one is a thing of beauty.

Some of the comments are beautiful.

Melting down the posts on the kop to make a statue of Billy Sharp being my personal favourite.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4