A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

How does this affect the sty. I'm might be wrong but isn't it just the football club that McCabe has to sell to the Clown Prince. The stadium is owned by another company controlled by the McCabe family much the same way as Chansiri had transferred Hillsborough to another company.  

Just now, mogbad said:

How does this affect the sty. I'm might be wrong but isn't it just the football club that McCabe has to sell to the Clown Prince. The stadium is owned by another company controlled by the McCabe family much the same way as Chansiri had transferred Hillsborough to another company.  

Prince has to buy Bramall Lane by 2020 according to the judge.

1 minute ago, mogbad said:

Part of deal. Mc cabe HAS to sell to bog roll

Twitter is an absolute gold mine if you can ignore the vile racist stuff their fans are throwing about. You can feel the hurt. 

End of the day they hated mcsue, then he got em up and they loved him, before hating him when they went down to the 3rd. Having got em back up there they realised that he actually does love the club and got the right man in. Now he has to sell up for a relative pittance and the new bloke doesn't have the same connection with the club. But he's a Saudi Prince so should have millions and he's got contacts with some of the wealthiest families in the middle East. 

Surely he'll spend millions and turn them into a global superpower? I don't know what they're worried about. 

2 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Yes I can see all that but i don't think the Andrex kid will have a big problem finding backing now

they are a premier league club.

Big sticking point for me will be the ground sale. McSue will dig in on this one and demand top dollar.

I cant, if Mcabe sticks a massive price on the Stadium, bogroll will ground share with.................................................................. Rotherham :laugh:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I cant, if Mcabe sticks a massive price on the Stadium, bogroll will ground share with.................................................................. Rotherham :laugh:

Was told ages ago that if the prince won the court ruling and buys the ground first thing he's wanting to do is sell it to developers as land for student accommodation to link to the China town development and move to Westfield 

3 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

Was told ages ago that if the prince won the court ruling and buys the ground first thing he's wanting to do is sell it to developers as land for student accommodation to link to the China town development and move to Westfield 

Just cant see that happening, the land will not be worth half as much as what Mcabe will want for it.

4 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

I know for certain that a plot of land in that area was put up for sale with a similar size with an asking price of £90 million 

Really, 

I haven't lived in Sheffield since 1977, so a bit out of touch, 

OK, so where is bog roll gonna get that sort of wedge, and why not just play somewhere else?

Edited by daleblue