A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

4 minutes ago, marshy said:

McSue interviewed earlier today by look Leeds made an interesting quote right at the very end. He stated that the Prince will have to purchase the ground amongst other stuff by 2020 but him, and him alone. 

I think he knows the Poundland prince is skint, and he ain't got the cash to do a deal. Lol 

Can’t be skint if he’s got to buy his shares for £5m?

He’ll get backers. They are a PL club.

Thing is who will the money men be and what will be the motivation to splash the spondooleys 

9 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Can’t be skint if he’s got to buy his shares for £5m?

He’ll get backers. They are a PL club.

Thing is who will the money men be and what will be the motivation to splash the spondooleys 

This. Ultimately I think a deal will be done.

McCabe will want a lot of money, but the prince stands to make a lot of money too. They can both do very nicely out of it.

Thats if they can cut a deal whilst they are still s PL club of course...

Imagine investing and losing hundred of millions of pounds on heartbreak and suffering, only to have it ripped away from you the moment you stand a chance of being successful and getting some wonga back.

Also, no doubt the Prince will borrow money against projected TV income...not a chance he’s paying McCabe his own cash. That ain’t gonna help them in this situation 

Doubt the Prince will have too much trouble raising 5 million. 

Think the sticking point might be the compulsory purchase on the ground etc.

Yes, he might attract investors, but I'm not sure how attractive a proposition a football club without its ground (owned by someone who will technically not be a part of the club) is. 

Seems like a right old mess.

4 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Imagine investing and losing hundred of millions of pounds on heartbreak and suffering, only to have it ripped away from you the moment you stand a chance of being successful and getting some wonga back.

Also, no doubt the Prince will borrow money against projected TV income...not a chance he’s paying McCabe his own cash. That ain’t gonna help them in this situation 

"Happy days are here again",

"The skies above are clear again"

"So lets sing a song of cheer again"

"Happy days are here again".............................................................................

• Haha 1

Funny thing is, the assumption was McCabe is the safer pair of hands...and yet it is him who has caused this situation. 

Whose to say these American investors that he lined up were any good. After all, he sold 50 percent of a football club to a Saudi Prince because he thought he was *loaded.* 

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

That’s the thing... I was sure that McCabe would win this battle hands down... and I would imagine many united fans were thinking the same

I wonder what has happened for this judgement to be passed 

It’s a pure and simple contract issue.

McCabe tried to muddy the water with other stuff but at the end of the day it seems the judgement is in line with the contract