A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Just now, sweetsheri said:

Don't know. It might turn out to be fruitful. Nobody knows yet

The Prince has naff all money. 

He has to buy the ground from McCabe by July 2020. 

There are doubts as to how good his relationship is with Wilder. 

There is also the possibility of McCabe appealing, which means the thing gets dragged out for another 12 to 18 months. 

Who knows, perhaps they dodge another bullet, but this is a pretty sizeable one. 

34 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

So, they currently own 50/50 but the prince has the right to buy McSue out, but not the other way around?

No.

The important clause in the contract said that if Party A offered to buy out Party B, then Party B could buy out Party A for that same sum.

Whether by luck or judgement, the clause ensures the two stay as co-owners. It also stops (or should stop) one party offering a low amount for full control. McCabe thought the Prince was losing interest and wanted out, so, thinking he could get one over on the Prince, he offered a sum well below current (at the time) value, i.e. £5m. But the Prince called his bluff and said, I'll have your half for £5m. McCabe shat himself, called foul, and brought in the lawyers. Judge agrees with the Prince.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

The prince has proper sh**housed them here. Bought half the club for a quid and now in control and in the PL where the team will get £170 million even if they finish (hopefully) dead last.

McCabe will be fuming lol

To be fair, McCabe is the one who tried to poo on the Prince, and it's back fired big time.

He tried getting full ownership back for a pittance, probably hoping the Prince would accept because he's skint.

But obviously the Prince knew at that time the club was much more attractive than it was 3 years ago and counter offered old Kevin. 

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The Prince has naff all money. 

He has to buy the ground from McCabe by July 2020. 

There are doubts as to how good his relationship is with Wilder. 

There is also the possibility of McCabe appealing, which means the thing gets dragged out for another 12 to 18 months. 

Who knows, perhaps they dodge another bullet, but this is a pretty sizeable one. 

Yes I can see all that but i don't think the Andrex kid will have a big problem finding backing now

they are a premier league club.

Big sticking point for me will be the ground sale. McSue will dig in on this one and demand top dollar.

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Dont know if it's already been posted regarding that Karen Carr, her/its racist tweets are incredible considering the same account jumped on the bandwagon when Forestieri's appeal was rejected...and tweeted about he deserved it for being racist....wow

well its not as if she has to use her brain or make sense does it

We've conquered Kevin McCabe
We're never going to stop
From Bramall Lane to the Training Ground
We're gonna buy the lot
With Jim Phipps and Fat Billy
Bin Laden's down the road
We are loyal supporters
And we've come from Sheffield

Allez, Allez, Allez 

Allez, Allez, Allez 

• Haha 3