A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

That blade herb on football heaven.

Has he got oil? Cos if he's got oil he's a wealthy.. wealthy man..

He may or may not have a small amount of olive oil.

Jim Phipps is yet to clarify this.

5 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

That blade herb on football heaven.

Has he got oil? Cos if he's got oil he's a wealthy.. wealthy man..

I paid an extra 10 cents a gallon today after Iran bombed that site in Saudi.

If any of that ends up at BDBL, well I’ll be very cross.

• Haha 1

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

8 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Still think the club could come out of this smelling of roses if the prince can get serious investment.

Hope i'm wrong but everything they have done over the last 3 years has come up well for them.

Premiership clubs are like shiny toys for people with a lot of money sitting in their banks.

This will probably rumble on for a good while yet. Hopefully they’ll be back in the be championship by the time it’s all sorted out

9 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Some of the comments are beautiful.

Melting down the posts on the kop to make a statue of Billy Sharp being my personal favourite.

:duntmatter:

Any other fan base and I'd be accusing you of being on the wind up..... But can 100% believe this. Oh god this is going to drag on and provide many, MANY comedy moments lol

Early days for McBurnie, but was always going to be a gamble plucking someone from the Championship and hoping they can deliver the goods. 

For what it's worth, Maupay (who they were also linked with) appears to be settling in a lot better. 

McCabe on Talksport now. Trying to come across as Mr Sheffield United. Saying bogroll has no connection to SUFC. Rumoured that if McCabe appeals he will not be welcome. back at the stain Simon Jordan saying that McCabe was naive dealing with bog roll. Making some good points. Saying that McCabe was ready to sell to an American consortium do is he really mr sufc? Not giving him much sympathy. Jordan saying that he came to an agreement when Warnock became Palace manager that McCabr didn't stick to. Saying it's Mccabes own fault if he didn't do due diligence. Saying that Poundland was great when he handed over the quid. Saying that the deal was brokered by Mccabe so he can't complain really then he tried to shaft him by trying to get the club for 5 million. Well worth listening to if on playback. Jordan spoke a lot of sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3