A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

3 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Wonder what mutterings the intellectually challenged James Shield will grace us with following the verdict.

I cant wait for his valuations of all the separate properties that McCabe has siphoned away from the club.

If Jack O'connell is worth £20m then imagine how much their Bonsai Kop will be worth?

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, OWLS about that? said:

Seen the one about her carrying bacon to 'slap the prince in the gob with'. Absolute idiot

Absolutely disgusting.

Complete waste of bacon.

25 minutes ago, darra said:

Could be interesting times ahead. If what's rumoured the prince hasn't got a pot to pee in and as will McCabe be facing hefty legal bills(Barristers dont come cheap) this could be the worst thing for the club. Sure I read a few years ago that Premier league clubs dont get their cash until the end of the season. So if he wants to buy players where's the cash coming from?

In sure the Bin Ladens will be good for another loan to buy players .

31 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

Well...........

It's been 2 years coming, but it's finally going to happen.

Reach the top and implode.

I can I just say it's pretty delicious thinking about what's coming their way.

Literally cannot wait to see their kop renamed the shytroll stand when Prince 2 ply puts his stamp on the place.

Absolutely amazing news.

RC.gif

Which is what?

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

Text from my mate 'Have to see how It goes with the takeover, as long as they don't sell the ground or sack Wilder we'll be fine.  I think he'll sell us on in the future to make a profit like he has with the other clubs he's been at'

Eh? 

7 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Text from my mate 'Have to see how It goes with the takeover, as long as they don't sell the ground or sack Wilder we'll be fine.  I think he'll sell us on in the future to make a profit like he has with the other clubs he's been at'

Hang on a minute, doesn't the prince own a club abroad? What happens if they meet in the champions League?

• Haha 5