A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

5 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

What’s eve going rate for a PL club these days?

I was going to say not an “established” one but there aren’t that many of them if you think about it.

£5m is shocking. in 2016 we were sold for £175m. I haven't followed the case did the prince sink a load of cash into them?

3 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

£5m is shocking. in 2016 we were sold for £175m. I haven't followed the case did the prince sink a load of cash into them?

No...only money was a loan he sorted from bin Ladin family, which McCabe and associates didn't bother doing due diligence on :laugh:

Unfortunately they will beat Everton, they're pap! Hopefully things will turn now though

So basically the Prince has to stump up £95m(ish) to buy the club and ground, the whole shooting match.  I'm sure he'll be able to find the backing to do that, hell he could probably get a bank loan for it.  He'll then sell it over night for a nice tidy prrrrrrrrofit, all without spending more than £1 of his own!

Fantastic work.

Just not bothered...

McCabe is controlling, his comments in the witness box were at odds with clear facts presented to him 

No reliance could be placed on one sons evidence 

One of his employees was not a credible witness at all

Basically, he threw his Teddy’s and purse strings out the cot 

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

Just now, Hirstys Salopettes said:

McCabe is a control freak, his comments in the witness box were at odds with clear facts presented to him 

No reliance could be placed on one sons evidence 

One of his employees was not a credible witness at all

Basically, he threw his Teddy’s and purse strings out the cot 

From the snippets that were posted on here and elsewhere, it seemed that McCabe and his legal team knew that legally speaking the Prince hadn't really done anything wrong. 

As a result, they tried to character assassinate Prince Bogroll and make him out to be an owner who was unfit for purpose. 

Of course, the one main issue with that is McCabe seemed to basically admit that he sold 50 percent of the club to the Prince without doing proper due diligence.