Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

52 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Benjamin kololli wanted by Wednesday, Leeds and brentford.

He must be good if brentford are interested:ph34r:

Obligatory highlights video? Oh go on then

Looks like he'd be our best player if we landed him from those highlight videos. So from that, I can safely draw two conclusion:

-If we sign him, the highlights will be super deceptive and in reality he's naff

-If we don't sign him, the highlights will be prophetic and he'll be one of the league's best players

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, elated owl said:

The whole Grealish thing annoys me. What has he done to suggest he's a wonderful player? His stats are bang bang average and it's not a blip - they have been average since his career began. Hernandez at Leeds plays the same role and his stats p**s on Grealish.

Agree with the rest of this though.

That proves my point even more. If he's not that good then 40m for an average player is bonkers. Championship clubs are being priced out of Championship players. 

10 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Looks like he'd be our best player if we landed him from those highlight videos. So from that, I can safely draw two conclusion:

-If we sign him, the highlights will be super deceptive and in reality he's naff

-If we don't sign him, the highlights will be prophetic and he'll be one of the league's best players

Remember Nejc Pecnik's youtube highlights 

WTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

He can score from the penalty spot, too good for us 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Jack Grealish is quality and those who seem to think he’s nothing more than average are most likely judging him on his appearance more than his actual footballing ability.

Best player in the division for me. 

The Eden Hazard of the championship.

Guest wilyfox
10 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Best player in the division for me. 

The Eden Hazard of the championship.

I'm the Messi of my own bedroom. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, malek said:

Drowing conclusion that you are not married :laugh:

She bolted before I could lock the door.

That Kolloli looks a player. 

Makes u wonder why not at higher level at 27. 

Yes keepers n defenders look shocking on that video but his movement n finishing is quality. Still got hit target no matter how bad opposites (cc) are. 

Sign him up. 

Love a none known gem me. 

2 hours ago, elated owl said:

The whole Grealish thing annoys me. What has he done to suggest he's a wonderful player? His stats are bang bang average and it's not a blip - they have been average since his career began. Hernandez at Leeds plays the same role and his stats p**s on Grealish.

Agree with the rest of this though.

Wears his socks round his ankles with no shin pads on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

He's gonna be world class. Who is he? 

No idea, but according the old google thingy, he is a Kosovon, Albanian like Big Dave. Scored 10 goals and got 5 assists in 29 games last/this league season.

14 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

That Kolloli looks a player. 

Makes u wonder why not at higher level at 27. 

Yes keepers n defenders look shocking on that video but his movement n finishing is quality. Still got hit target no matter how bad opposites (cc) are. 

Sign him up. 

Love a none known gem me. 

I thought the same after watching Matias' highlights video from the season where he scored a hatful in the Portuguese top flight.