Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Decent highlight real that but we’ve all been here before

couldnt make out his position it looks like he can fill in at both wingback and wings for me 

I’m not against these kind of transfers 

the doom part of me thinks Marco part two but you can’t complain based on his greatest hit reel 

2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Obligatory highlights video? Oh go on then

Looks like he'd be our best player if we landed him from those highlight videos. So from that, I can safely draw two conclusion:

-If we sign him, the highlights will be super deceptive and in reality he's naff

-If we don't sign him, the highlights will be prophetic and he'll be one of the league's best players

Does the music always play while he's playing because that'd be amazing.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Hooper said:

Does the music always play while he's playing because that'd be amazing.

I was sick of it after 7 minutes, 90 might do me in :Sid:

Though that said, going by our recent signings and their appearance record, there's a fair chance 7 minutes might well just about be the norm...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Press are getting mixed up again. It’s Hugh Kolleli from Finn Harps we’re after. Bruce reckons he might get a tune out of him.

As long as its not Charlie Karoly from Blackpool

Related image

• Haha 1

I’m not too bothered that we seem to have missed out on Nick Powell When fit, he’s a talented lad, but it’s difficult to see how he would fit into our set up. We need strength, and energy in the midfield area, and that gives a platform for Bannan to provide the craft.

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

On the subject of highlights videos, remember watching the one for Joao when some people reckoned we were signing the next Didier Drogba - that turned out well!

He’ll turn into Drogba when he’s left! Remember Darko? Who went onto score goals for fun 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

On the subject of highlights videos, remember watching the one for Joao when some people reckoned we were signing the next Didier Drogba - that turned out well!

That really bad injury at Rotherham really finished him. He's never been the same player since.

7 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

I never got that, some people said Lukaku too. But a completely different build to both.

At best I could see Demba Ba lol

Myself I do not expect a quick fix it , Have we sold the ground ? How much is the ground worth ? How much has Bruce been allowed to spend ,The thing I want to come out of this FFP ,For me we have to change our transfer policy ,Start now by recruiting young players with a transfer sell on value , Some of you on here know more about the young lads coming through ,How many are within a year or two coming through .The steel city blues video Bert McGee said after we went back to  Division 1  ,We will continue to grow our own marrows . We have not really developed our young lads for a long long  time ,Lets hope it changes .Be patient  it will come but ,When we go up lets have a young team that can only get better .