Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

48 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

We will be ok with FFP. 

Just got rid of 17 players

think that may add up to a few quid. 

Majority of those wasn’t in first team and few on big wages. 

The 600k a week we were paying jones will allow us to sign a couple of players.

Maybe DC is selling the ground to D Taxis.

We do seem to consider ourselves a bit flush if all the deals mentioned are anything like real. Not so much that we want to sign all of them but that we even think we can afford to consider them. Does that make sense.

12 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

If Austin is a target then it suggests there’s a few strikers on the way out maybe even Jordan Rhodes?

I’d be surprised if Norwich sign Rhodes permanently but if we can swap him for Austin in our squad we’ll have done very well.

Whoever our strikers are next season we need to improve our creativity/service to them, that’s for sure  

10 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I’d be surprised if Norwich sign Rhodes permanently but if we can swap him for Austin in our squad we’ll have done very well.

Whoever our strikers are next season we need to improve our creativity/service to them, that’s for sure  

I hope we can add a striker with a bit more pace and guile, than those two

3 hours ago, SupremeOwl said:

Reckon we could see any announcements tommorow if the deals for Borner and Odubajo have been done and with the transfer window opening formally opening?

Read that international window does not open till June 12th  so could be Borner announcement has to wait.

13 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Austin is exactly the wrong signing IMO.

I would definitely be happy with Odubajo and Powell on frees though. 

Yeah, they'd be quality and I think I'd only consider Austin if we could get him on loan and only have to pay a fraction of his wage + maybe offload Winnall or someone like that.

Either way, it seems unlikely but Hassenhutl seems desperate to get rid of him so you never know.

Edited by SupremeOwl

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Charlie Austin is absolutely brilliant at this level. He would be a fantastic signing. However, with our money issues I’d only do it if we offload two from Winnall, Rhodes and Forestieri/Joao.