Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

They aren’t called whinging scousers for nothing The whole city embraced blame culture, everything is always somebody else’s fault Not just talking about Hillsborough here, they never take ownership of anything..........except if it’s somebody else’s stuff

What a well travelled individual you are. Knowing everyone in a city of over 500,000 people individually is some feat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Exactly! It's just other fans that probably were not born until 2000 think that liverpool hate us

I'm 45 so remember it well. 

When I've worked in Liverpool, I've always got on with the Everton fans, the Liverpool ones where hit and miss. 

My problem is for two reasons. 

1) all the plastic scouse fans I grew up with from Yorkshire. Who supported them just becouse they won everything in the 80s.

2) the media love in for them and how it's never thier fault for anything anymore. For example. 

If anyone else would have smashed that man City coach up containing thier sqaud BEFORE the game they would have been hell on about getting them thrown out, because it was liverpoo they all just whent on about the comeback and how great the Liverpool performance was. 

Maybe they were so good becouse they'd shaken the man City fans up dodging, flares, broken glass, cans bottles and rocks.??? 

25 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

I can't see how/why Norwich would want Rhodes. If he barely figured for them in the Championship then why is he going to get a game for them in the Premier League? Just makes no sense to me at all.

Well because he's scored 9 goals for them in 40 games, 29 of which he was a substitute. It works out as a goal every 133 minutes.

For comparison, Lucas Joao has a goal every 162 minutes, Forestieri a goal every 259 minutes, Fletcher a goal every 267 minutes, Matias a goal every 278 minutes and Nuhiu a goal every 333 minutes.

So better than anyone we've had up front this season.

35 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

I can't see how/why Norwich would want Rhodes. If he barely figured for them in the Championship then why is he going to get a game for them in the Premier League? Just makes no sense to me at all.

He'll end up at Grimsby with Jones. They're about the same at the 100m dash

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

How does Steve Bruce get a holiday if the transfer window is open so early?

I think the journos mentioned something about him having a holiday before joining us. Could be wrong though.

lol

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Pulcinella said:

How does Steve Bruce get a holiday if the transfer window is open so early?

Technology is a wonderful thing these days, unless you live in Barnsley and still use carrier pigeons. 

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

We must have played there 10 times since the disaster.  Whenever I went to Liverpool in the 90's, the locals were always friendly and would go out of there way to thank you for the support the people of Hillsborough gave their fans in the immediate aftermath of the disaster.

You must be too young to remember and believe all the bullshine you read on here.

I hope that's still the case, but the world has changed a lot since we were last in the Prem 

Media & society are now one big vat, of soy fuelled bitchiness and offendedness

Are the Liverpool millennials as sensible as their parents?

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

We literally could sign Messi or Ronaldo and some wouldn't be happy.

Can see responses now: 

just type of player we should be avoiding.... best years behind them..... Ronaldo injured loads last season..... doesn’t fit the age profile.... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Can see responses now: 

just type of player we should be avoiding.... best years behind them..... Ronaldo injured loads last season..... doesn’t fit the age profile.... 

On a sky high wage.

:Sid:

2 hours ago, Hougoumont said:

Do you honestly think Liverpool would loan us a promising young striker when the families of the 96 victims still want SWFC to be found culpable?

If we ever get promoted the first game at Anfield will be interesting.

We've played at Anfield loads of times since disaster and there's been no trouble whatsoever. 

Not sure if there's been any transfers between clubs but Steve Nicol was present at disaster and had a good couple of years with us afterwards. 

20 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I hope that's still the case, but the world has changed a lot since we were last in the Prem 

Media & society are now one big vat, of soy fuelled bitchiness and offendedness

Are the Liverpool millennials as sensible as their parents?

Im sure that they are just as accurate with housebricks flung at coaches and just as handy with Stanley Knives outside Anfailed.