Wycombe - Wednesday - OMDT

1 minute ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

And many fools on here thought we could do automatic!  Absolute joke performance and not even in the play offs now. Surely Moore has to go if we don’t get in the play offs?

Calling your fellow fans ‘fools’ for hoping their football team can win 3 games… 

you’re a child 

• Like 1

Moore out. Two shocking games at a crucial time of the season. I’m including Tuesday night here, it was a good opportunity to kick on and get a good win, and we barely scraped a 1-0. 

Too much chopping and changing.

*puts tin hat on* 

p.s., playing Forest Green next season 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

And many fools on here thought we could do automatic!  Absolute joke performance and not even in the play offs now. Surely Moore has to go if we don’t get in the play offs?

If we don't go up I'd imagine a championship club will come in for Moore like we did to be fair. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, HootHoot said:

It's one match. Win our next 2 and none of it matters.

It’s not one match though is it? It’s a succession of bizarre decisions that baffle  most people who watch Wednesday. That’s the frustrating part. We can still do it but I think it will be despite him rather because of him. 
I defy anyone to pick the same side that he will come up with on Tuesday. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Absolute 💩💩💩!!! Dident create anything could of played all night and not scored!!! 12 corners 3 shots on target all game 🤣🤣. How crap is this league opposition are just quite happy to park the bus and as soon as they score the shithouser begins never seen owt like it!!!