Wycombe - Wednesday - OMDT

Guest Jack the Hat

We overplay in the last 3rd of the pitch . Have done all season . And Moore does not know how to change the pattern of play. We don’t deserve to be losing today but once again, despite clearly being the best team we are. Deserve a draw but we put ourselves in these stupid pisitions.

Just now, Mr. Tom said:

well, alright, in a way that looks vaguely threatening

This is too much of an ask.  They've gone in deep, short, and floated to the middle.  

Not a single Wednesday shirt in the air to challenge, keeper just strolling out to the six yard to gather.

Delivery not the issue, effort on the end of it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HootHoot said:

We're a point off and have a game in hand on both Plymouth and Wycombe.

Sunderland also play Rotherham on Tuesday so we could very much find ourselves back in 4th come the round up of those games. 

Relax. It's still in our hands.

I was hoping for autos after the last few weeks, if we’d won it was possible. But we haven’t attacked enough and tried to win this game, been happy for the draw and been hit by the sucker punch.

I still think we can get play offs, it’s the mentality of the team and the tactics of the manager that are the issue. We now need to win at Fleetwood, if we draw/lose, that sets up a tricky last day game at home vs Portsmouth.

I wouldn’t trust us to go out and be positive under pressure and win that if we went into final day in 7th.