Wycombe - Wednesday - OMDT

1 minute ago, katie melua said:

Second half performance was dreadful

Deserved to lose with that. It reminded me of Nottingham Forest at home last season

Must beat Fleetwood now. 

I was thinking the same thing. Felt like this time last year 0-0 against a team that just strolled about and we offered no desire to win it

Results haven’t gone our way anyway, but so frustrating.

4 decent chances and we can’t convert whereas they have 1 all game and bury it. I’d still like to see why our goal was disallowed and I’m sure we should have had a penalty…

Bannan & Johnson were so wasteful today, disappointing from them. Credit to Dunkley, Hutch & FDB who all played well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

It’s not one match though is it? It’s a succession of bizarre decisions that baffle  most people who watch Wednesday. That’s the frustrating part. We can still do it but I think it will be despite him rather because of him. 
I defy anyone to pick the same side that he will come up with on Tuesday. 

Nonsense. If we go up Moore and the team deserve the credit.

• Like 2

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Overreaction.  No way deserved to lose that game.  Should of been 2 up before they scored and basically scored with their only chance.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda

Sorry but that second half was abysmal. Even at 1-0 down with hardly attempt to throw any caution to the wind. It was almost that we had already accepted defeat the minute they scored 

Really need a huge performance from these next 2 games and I'll be honest even before today it was Fleetwood that worried me the most because that IS the exact place and game I would expect us to lose.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Are we allowed to say the radio Sheff team were critical of Moore’s tactics and the lack of urgency & commitment going forward. Or do we all have to adhere to the mantra that DM is akin to the next coming as has been spouted on here all week.

We could, but it'd be a bit of an exaggeration wouldn't it. Staton spent most of the game whinging about Wycombe.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Overreaction.  No way deserved to lose that game.  Should of been 2 up before they scored and basically scored with their only chance.

Let's not forget, Dunkley's goal should have stood, or at least a penalty should have been given, and then Johnson's shot which was charged down could have been a penalty. Crap ref.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Shoulda, woulda, coulda

Sorry but that second half was abysmal. Even at 1-0 down with hardly attempt to throw any caution to the wind. It was almost that we had already accepted defeat the minute they scored 

Really need a huge performance from these next 2 games and I'll be honest even before today it was Fleetwood that worried me the most because that IS the exact place and game I would expect us to lose.

I'm sorry there have been games we have played abysmal in but today pure bad luck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1