Premier League 21/22

Out of Everton's remaining 9 games of the season, 7 of them are in the top half! Leicester twice, Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Palace, Arsenal. That's a horrible run in, and the other 2 matches are Watford away and Brentford at home and neither of them will be easy. Genuinely can't see where any points are coming from for them. And Burnley go to Norwich Saturday. Think that makes Everton favourites to drop in my opinion  

10 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Honestly think Everton picked the wrong manager in Lampard in the situation they are in. They needed an experienced firefighter, someone who knew how to escape a relegation battle. 

Benitez was a strange appointment considering the fanbase hated him and he is well past his prime. To follow that up with a bloke who has never achieved owt and never been in a relegation scrap was a big gamble. I can see why they thought a big name in Lampard might give them a lift, but it doesn’t look like the players have responded at all. 

With Burnley at Norwich on Saturday and Everton at home to Man Utd they could very well find themselves in the bottom 3, and I’ve no idea where the points come to get out of it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

There's trouble at mill in that Chelsea defence as well. Their season is going to fall away to nothing if Palace beat them in the FA cup semi.

See how long the rats hang around the ship after May. 

TT is gonna be rebuilding this summer. If he gets any money.

From people tipping them to be title chasers to a very average season. 

Lukaku getting some right hammer from their fans too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skyline said:

From people tipping them to be title chasers to a very average season. 

Lukaku getting some right hammer from their fans too.

I'm not surprised tbh. He missed a sitter with that header. It's gone wrong for him since that interview in Italy. All that clear the air talks with TT were pointless, when the damage was done. Save his wages, move him on and put Werner in his suitcase, because he is garbage. 

All the defence will go. T Silva was over the hill when he came. Not convinced about the keeper either. Time for a proper clearout. 

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

There's trouble at mill in that Chelsea defence as well. Their season is going to fall away to nothing if Palace beat them in the FA cup semi.

See how long the rats hang around the ship after May. 

TT is gonna be rebuilding this summer. If he gets any money.

TT could be jumping ship as well unless the new owner brings the dosh.

• Like 1

Lot of talk about what a mistake it was bringing Lampard in.. but for me Dele Ali sums it all up.

He's an absolute disgrace. I don't think I've ever seen a player look less interested in playing football and I've watched Wednesday for 30 years. I wouldn't want him at Hillsborough based on attitude alone. He's absolutely laughable.

Playing or not.. I bet he's making a real contribution to the fighting mentality they need to stay up.

• Like 2

I missed the first ten minutes, but in the 80 I did see, Burnley somehow managed to score three goals and do little else.

Everton dominated after going a goal down and did so again after Burnley pulled it back to 2-2.

If you defend like they did though, you’ll get punished.

I still think they’ll survive though, purely because the three below them aren’t good enough.