Premier League 21/22

Guest Mcguigan
48 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Not much in it but I think Everton have a marginally easier set of remaining fixtures than Burnley, and a game in hand still. 3 of Burnley's 5 games are away from home.

However with games to play against Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea, Leeds could well get sucked back into it. Which would be a shame.

Managed to get 11/1 on Leeds relegation yesterday. Be a nice pick up cause if they get nowt from Palace tomorrow, they are going down.

3 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Atmosphere sounds very flat at Anfield. 

I thought this was a “huge derby”? 

Merseyside Derby has always been extremely weird. All this nonsense about being “the friendly derby” and yet they also want people to think it’s this passionate, intense affair. Pick one, you can’t have both. 

Everton seem to be getting some plaudits today that I don’t think they deserve. Thought they were garbage.

21 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

Their run in is no worse than Everton’s.

Leeds score goals, that alone is huge in a relegation dog fight. 

Everton:

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Watford (A)

Brentford (H) 

Palace (H)

Arsenal (A)

Leeds:

Palace (A)

Man City (H)

Arsenal (A)

Chelsea (H)

Brighton (H)

Brentford (A)

Everton definitely have more winnable home games there, but I take your point that it’s fairly even. And Leeds score goals but they are also capable of shipping them in.

23 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Just grinning and punching the air in front of the Kop. Hate this fake affability he tries to put across but only when things are going his way. 

I think he's the best club manager in the world others will disagree  but I don't think anybody would say he's not in the top ten.

2 hours ago, Geedee said:

I think he's the best club manager in the world others will disagree  but I don't think anybody would say he's not in the top ten.

Top 10?!

If anybody didn't have him in the top 3 I'd seriously question if they knew anything about football. 

2 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Everton:

Chelsea (H)

Leicester (A)

Watford (A)

Brentford (H) 

Palace (H)

Arsenal (A)

Leeds:

Palace (A)

Man City (H)

Arsenal (A)

Chelsea (H)

Brighton (H)

Brentford (A)

Everton definitely have more winnable home games there, but I take your point that it’s fairly even. And Leeds score goals but they are also capable of shipping them in.

Yes.

And if you go by the mantra that Everton never go down, then with Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnley suddenly picking up points Leeds may well go.

At least the situation re' Leeds' relegation is looking more hopeful now than it was a few weeks ago.

They're not out of it yet, not by a long chalk.