Premier League 21/22

“Cristiano Ronaldo scored his second hat-trick in three Premier League games to boost Manchester United's hopes of qualifying for next season's Champions League at the expense of relegation-threatened Norwich at Old Trafford.” 

Makes you wonder if Ronaldo is one of the many problems 

:duntmatter:

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Atmosphere sounds very flat at Anfield. 

I thought this was a “huge derby”? 

Dynamics switch a bit when you are expecting to win and your rival went four points clear on Saturday. 

It's a bit tense this because Liverpool have to win today and Everton are having to fight for their lives. 

6 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Everton’s shithousery is something to behold

Richarlison going down with a head injury - after heading the ball - is very innovative and I hope we steal it. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Thought Carragher was going to explode lol 

Quite amusing to see Liverpool fans going mad. 

It has been very amusing. 

We know full well that Liverpool will get the win in the end. Very rare that a team sets up like this and gets away with it, particularly against a world class side like Liverpool. 

Still - the red side of Merseyside getting increasingly wound up has been very amusing along with Everton's shithousery. 

Who knows, perhaps Everton can wind the Liverpool players up so much that one of them does something stupid. I thought the reaction to the Dacoure tackle was OTT and more to do with Richarlison rolling around than the tackle itself. 

Not much in it but I think Everton have a marginally easier set of remaining fixtures than Burnley, and a game in hand still. 3 of Burnley's 5 games are away from home.

However with games to play against Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea, Leeds could well get sucked back into it. Which would be a shame.