42 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Meh another boring, uninspiring manager 

I'd take him til end of season but beyond that he'd get on my nerves 

Who do you want? The sooner people realise that we are a skint, bottom half championship club, the better

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Can’t see who else we supposed to get? Some foreign manager that doesn’t know the league or the players in it? ( I’m not against a foreign manger ? Our most successful manager of late was Carlos ) just think cook is used to this predicament? Not much money and a dogfight? He also has unearthed some gems that went on to bigger and better things from Wigan , 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 0114 said:

Personally didn’t want a foreign appointment mid season in a relegation fight. So happy with Cook. 

He’s won league titles in his last 3 jobs at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan. Can work on a budget and has a history of really developing players.

For whats out there and the position we are in, I don’t think there’s a more ideal person. 

Fully agree mate, 100%.

Also if we were to go down, he would stick around IMO

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

Hopefully not for £400k

Surely would need £1m at least, Premiership team, desperate for attackers... exploit that.

Cant get my head around this rumour. He is not as good as what they have already imho.

1 hour ago, Sticky Micky said:

Meh another boring, uninspiring manager 

I'd take him til end of season but beyond that he'd get on my nerves 

Just wondering what part of his boring character helped him inspire three consecutive clubs to promotion? Having watched his antics in the technical area at a Plymouth V Pompey play off semi final, he’s definitely not boring or uninspiring. 

• Thanks 1